• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

stopped growing

skooby

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey guys and girls,
The work out tips and supplements have improved my overall strength and size, however, this past month it seems as if I can't gain any more strength or size. Hpw normal is this and what can I do to keep gaining? My eating habits have remained the same (small meals every 2-3 hrs.) and the protien intake has remained a constant. I don't think I am over training and I think I am getting enough sleep (about 1 1/2 hrs. after work outs and about 7 hrs. nightly). Any suggestions on how to improve or change for the better? Thanks.

Eat big meals every 3-4 hrs lol if you wanna get bigger and stronger dont do any cutting. Bulk up! eat eat boy.i think it might be better if you get all your sleep in one hit try 8 -9 hrs

Hi, If you want to be big you need to eat big, advocate 5 meals a day. It is common for gains to reach a stale point but dont give up, you may find a weight gainer helpful and if your struggling to eat enough try a mrp. Remember also that deep sleep is also an important factor as this is when your body produces growth hormone, Eat big, train hard and sleep properly, you will see results.

it is almost impossible in this sport to keep the body in a constant state of muscular growth. the more advanced you get the slower gains in LBM come.

when is the last time you took a break ? changed the routine ? increased your caloric intake ?

I'll try going to the larger meals. I have been takeing a few breaks, a little more than normal lately. But the time off is spent sleeping. As for the routine, I switch up between Nautalus and free weights, some days light weights and some days heavy. Usally more heavy than light. I'm not sure of the exact caloric intake, but I will start to watch what I am taking. With any luck, this advice should go a long way. Thanks again.

if you want to gain LBM only use the Nautilus equipment to supplement your free weight routines. you will not get very big by using a lot of machines as staples in your training routines.

Very true.

Use free weights for the first lifts of a particular muscle group and machines after the free weights.

If you're not overtraining you might want to try something to shock your muscles: drop sets, negatives, forced reps..etc. Don't do this stuff for long or you could eventually overtrain yourself.

Originally posted by LAM
if you want to gain LBM only use the Nautilus equipment to supplement your free weight routines. you will not get very big by using a lot of machines as staples in your training routines.

What is "Nautilus equipment"?:confused:

IML Gear Cream!
Nautilus is a brand of equipment...they came out in the late 70's or early 80's. the originally color from the factory used to be a dark blue. they were out way before Cybex, Hammer, Flex and all the common names people see today.

Last edited:
Drop sets, negatives, force reps, heavy until failure, take 1 week off, up the calories & protein, & more intensity ... all these will help if you have not reached your max potential.. the longer you lift the harder it is to get gains is a true statement....I suggest taking 1 whole week or two off if you have been lifting for more than 1 year.

Back