• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Guitar Hero 2....

Brachiisaurus

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Is fucking tough on hard!
and Impossible on expert!
gah!

I can't seem to stay on track when you go to hard, and the orange fret is introduced.

Any thoughts?

Me and a friend got to Jessica and Rock This Town on expert but couldn't beat either of them!! cant get past those

It's not impossible.

Just dont have a life like my roomate he must play that game 5 hours a day

Practice makes perfect!

I had a go of the original on the fastest setting, and did'nt find it too hard at all. I take it the second version is a lot harder?

Practice makes perfect!

QFT.

Yea, my fingers are just clumbsy.
And my left hand's pinky...I can't lower it without lowering the ring finger next to it...so red + Blue combo's are tough.

I had a go of the original on the fastest setting, and did'nt find it too hard at all. I take it the second version is a lot harder?

Hard is like normal on GH2

IML Gear Cream!
QFT.

Yea, my fingers are just clumbsy.
And my left hand's pinky...I can't lower it without lowering the ring finger next to it...so red + Blue combo's are tough.

THat shit doesn't matter. You just get used to the game and know what color is underneath each finger regardless of if they are in their original position or not. Everyone thinks that you are not allowed to move your hand.

THat shit doesn't matter. You just get used to the game and know what color is underneath each finger regardless of if they are in their original position or not. Everyone thinks that you are not allowed to move your hand.

As soon as I move my hand down to hit the f'n orange, I get all outta sync and immediately fail.

Back