• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Just smoked my PB in a 10k race

ponyboy

Training Trainer
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Got home and checked the results:

Did the same race two years ago in 45:07.

Today: 41:32 :thumb: (For you Americans that's 6.2 miles).

Good for top 6% of all participants (over 8000 in the race).

Now I just have to break 40 minutes by the end of the summer. I could have actually gone faster today but my breathing just wasn't there, my legs were fine. The guys who won did it in 27:46 (just over 4:30 mins/mile). Freaking sick.

Just thought I'd share some accomplishment with all you lifters.

congrats

Nice going, man!

Congratulations! :clapping:

You know whats funny if Kel Ju had wrote just smoked my PB I would have thought something totally different.

Good job brother. The feeling of accomplishment that comes with achieving a goal is unparalleled.

i can run 4 miels in like 25 mins if that means anything lol

IML Gear Cream!
Way to go man...as a former cross country runner I can identify with those times. You have every right in the world to be pumped.

As for the 28 minute guys, damn those kenyans!!;O)

Congrats!

I did my first ever road race last September which was a 10k. I finished in 51:?? which made me happy because my goal was for under an hour. I ended up getting 3rd for my age group which was a complete shock so I think I'll have to do it again this year and try to beat the 50 minute mark.

Way to go man...as a former cross country runner I can identify with those times. You have every right in the world to be pumped.

As for the 28 minute guys, damn those kenyans!!;O)

Funny thing was, a Kenyan came 2nd. The guys who came 1st and 3rd were brothers from Eastern Europe and the top 3 finished 4 seconds apart. I wish they had a video because the finish was probably awesome.

great job!!
im over here beating my own ass trying to break 30 in a 5k and you could practically pull that on your 10k.. very impressive!

very cool.

Amazing result. Great example of training specificity regarding how diverse and impressive the range of adaptation is for human beings. Hard work takes several forms, both for power and endurance athletes. I really respect that kind of discipline and dedication. Good shit.

That's sick man. That's sub 7 minute miles for 6. That's probably faster than 99% of people can run a single mile, haha.

Back