• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Check out the new picture

KEFE

*******Labs
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I put a new picture up of me in the gallery.Tell me what you think.

holy shit. Way to go KEFE. Keep it up man you look insane since the last time I saw you!

i like this one
keeper11.jpg

you should send that pic to some producers when you turn 18. doesn't pay well but it sure is fun

For as big of a tool as people seem to think you are, you're certainly looking pretty swole. Very nice.

i like this one
keeper11.jpg

you should send that pic to some producers when you turn 18. doesn't pay well but it sure is fun
Is that a candy necklace around your neck? I don't know how things are in your world but in mine that is very ghey.....

all joking a side you look good. you got a new vid on you tube too i see.

hard core

YouTube Video

this shit is gold
Wow, it's so Avant Garde!, excruciatingly implausible cause and effects of boredom and inbrediation south of the Mason-Dixon bravo! bravo! I do say....

Why did you post that kefe?

IML Gear Cream!
dude you shouldn't be juicing so young

Dude you are a dumbass I did 170 back in december and have gotten way stronger now.

Watch out for the Medallion, my diamonds are reckless, Feels like a midget is hangin from my necklace...

Why do you all insist on fighting with each other on the forums? It's like the saying goes...

"fighting online is like competing in the special olympics, even if you win you're still retarded"

KEFE you need to read up on the benefits of doing shoulder shrugs...other then that you look above average for a preteen kid...or have you turned 13 yet?

KEFE you need to read up on the benefits of doing shoulder shrugs...other then that you look above average for a preteen kid...or have you turned 13 yet?

He's been 13 since he joined 3 years ago, son.

i also suggest he should change his signature. poor form + his dad's help = around 170 bench :rolleyes: and thats more than i'd think.
And... you're progress pics are where again?

:rolleyes:

Kefe, you are a beast for your age. I like your drive dude, seriously. :thumb:

Back