IronMagLabs

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Lean Fuel Extreme vs. Herbal Burn

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Lean Fuel Extreme vs. Herbal Burn

Since I was a guinea pig for Herbal Burn (and liked the results), I was wondering what the differences are between the two. My federation has now banned ECA (the bastids).
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

quite a bit, you should try LFE, great feedback and it is one our best sellers, the new formula is awesome!

Lean Fuel Extreme™ - Enhanced Thermogenic Formula

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

so which does what?
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

ADMINISTRATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by juggernaut View Post
    so which does what?
    Herbal Burn is based mainly on the herb Cha de Bugre.

IronMagLabs 15% Discount Code: Robert15

IronMag Research 15% Discount Code: Robert15

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I'm not seeing the point.

Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I'm pretty sure LFE has additional caffeine too.

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

Cha de Bugre is basically a diuretic? Right? What's the use then?

Give it to me

Rep Points

I'm just about ready to get back on something too. Maybe gonna look into the LFE.

How much is it? Any discounts runnin' right now? I'm kinda short on cash!
    All the glory to God!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

its cheap. 21 beans or something.

Give it to me

Rep Points

I found it cheapest for $23.
    All the glory to God!

fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Prince View Post
    quite a bit, you should try LFE, great feedback and it is one our best sellers, the new formula is awesome!

Lean Fuel Extreme™ - Enhanced Thermogenic Formula
    I have a bottle LFE, does this stuff lose potency over time? I have had it stored in a moderate temp place for a little over a year.
    fufu's 1337 Journal

Your diet will set you free.

I hate exercise, I love training.

Give it to me

Rep Points

I just got my LFE in yesterday. Today was my first day on it. I really like it. I've noticed:
    A lot of energy
    NO jitters
    A small decrease in appetite
    It makes me really thirsty...more than usual and I usually drink about 1 1/2 to 2 gallons per day anyway.

So far I really like it. I read the reviews that Prince had posted on it and I hope to notice some results over the next few days.

Anyone else?
    All the glory to God!

Creator of Chaos

Rep Points

I noticed a little differences in the time I started using LFE. Didnt notice the thirst yet-but i drink a gallon and a half.