Divine Nutrition

Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Swollen lymph nodes in armpits

Rep Points

Swollen lymph nodes in armpits

I worked out Wednesday evening including 10x3 bench pressing and woke up Thursday morning with swollen, tender, and slightly red lymph nodes in my arm pits. I thought it was a bit odd because I've never had that happen before.
    I did a bit of reading on causes of swollen lymph nodes and the main cause is fighting an infection or an injury to the body near the nodes. I still feel fine today so I dont think I'm fighting an infection and I havent had any injuries lately so I'm a bit stumped.

I asked our nurse at work today and told her I worked out pretty hard bench pressing the night before (PR on the 10x3) and she said that was probably the cause. She said I probably worked the muscle hard enough that the breakdown of the muscle fibers may have been severe enough that it caused my lymph nodes to swell. I was sore the next day but not overly sore, in fact my hampstrings hurt worse from my Rom deadlifts than my tris or pecs from the benching.

Anyway, has this happened to anybody else before?

pappy

Rep Points

i know it happens to people with HIV...never happened to me though
    You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair that they made the Jews wear.

Rep Points

I think I'm pretty safe there unless my wife has been doing stuff I dont know about

pappy

Rep Points

whore!

Im kidding

I've never had it before. my friend, who is extremely malnourished has had it before too
    You know, the Nazis had pieces of flair that they made the Jews wear.

Rep Points

Swelling and tenderness went away over the weekend so it appears that our nurse was right and it was caused from an intense bench press session.

Dont stop is right. If your immune system is down, which can happen from training too hard ad not nourisdhing it properly forexample, those amongst other things are the sort of stuff that your body responds with.
    Lymph nodes are to do with toxins in a persons blood coming either from crap in your diet or out of organs that aren't in good health and functioning properly and so produce excess crap that clumps together in bundles of lymphocytes as lymphnodes that it cant eliminate or break down to eliminate.. making it an angry little lump of poison aggrivating the tissue around it..
    Extra water to help flush and garlic and vit c ( lemon juice and orange good for your spleen or blood filter amongst other things like cell and blood oxgyenation ) and milk ( for immune boosting sulfur ) are alwaays really good for your immune system as are fruits and vegetables and herbs or teas and so on are as well. If you don't like those sorts of things going on in your body, you do have a choice to do use these things regularly in your diet and make sure if you workout you eat better and get enough of what you need to stay healthy. I think we all get run down from time time but that's the problem and thats how to avoid it.

Blooming tianshi lotus.