• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

28 weeks later

I'm going to see it tomorrow or the next day. The first one was great.

cool thing about the first one was how the people where evil not so much the zombies. Got a great actor for this one too

I'm curious to see how they're going to try and outdo the empty Trafalgar Square scene. :)

I hope this movie isn't just a re-tread.

Reminds me of Resident Evil....

This kinda storyline is just getting waaaaay old

I liked the first. Plus, they already have plans for 28 months later, to take place in the US.

I liked the first. Plus, they already have plans for 28 months later, to take place in the US.

yeah it was good mate, its just a bridge film to the third movie, dont think its gonna be based in the US tho

The first one was great, but it was a serious rip off from the original Dawn of the Dead.

I liked the movie, great effects and a decent storyline. I loved it when everything turned to annihilation.

The 2 characters that seemed important yet met their end not even going out fighting was a big disappointment though.

Back