• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

fruits for precontest

Berries. Whatever fits into your macros.

It also depends on how far out you are from your contest. Unless there has been some new info out that i'm not aware of, fructose is typically considered a no-no in the last few weeks of a pre contest diet.

Otherwise, as Iain said, berries and maybe apples.

It also depends on how far out you are from your contest. Unless there has been some new info out that i'm not aware of, fructose is typically considered a no-no in the last few weeks of a pre contest diet.

Otherwise, as Iain said, berries and maybe apples.
16 weeks away. But I usually cut dairy and fruit out the month before anyway.

I wouldn't cut out fruit until you are 4 weeks away. Grapefruits are your best, berries being 2nd and apples being 3rd.

Grapefruits are your best

Why is it that all the stuff that tastes like shit is the stuff that is best for you?

It's actually used to help drop water. Grapefruit is a natural diuretic.

Even pink grapefruit?

Grapefruit is awesome. Actually that list of Grapefruit, to berries, to apples... that's pretty much the fruit I like in order, best first. I do love a good pomegranate though.

Pomegranates...They are kinda tart and kinda taste like a tarty prune.
I don't like em.

okay, so fruits fit into my macros. Good. now, is there any reason why I cant blend a shake with chocolate casein and strawberries an hour after my pwo drink? The fructose wont convert to fat so easily will it? Stupid question but wondering all the same.

Back