• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

He deserved this beating....

IML Gear Cream!
They never said that. Not once.

What they did say though is that his treatment was inhumane. Which it was.

You're right they didn't say it, but let's be real, they focused on that far heavier than the murder of the cop.

You're right they didn't say it, but let's be real, they focused on that far heavier than the murder of the cop.

I'm sure that murdered cop was the top story for weeks. This piece was an "expose" of sorts, about the beating, not the murder.

Hmm, yeah, that is a possibility. I can see that.

Still, I would have liked the reporters to put it into better terms with the violence, but whatever.

You're right. He should have shot a few more of those fuckhead cops in the face.

You're siding with him? God, I hope a cop isn't there when you really need him.

In your quest to "put it to the man", I hope you get your cop massage and more.

If you read you'd see I said it's not cops I hate, it's people that abuse power.

They were wrong. The kid was wrong. And you're an asshole.

That being said, I hope you're the next victim of black on white crime.

Call a black guy a nigger to his face for me one time tough guy...

I still can't believe the media takes the shitfuck's side when he SHOT A COP in front of dozens of people. Times like this when the American media-mind truly disgusts me.

The entire piece was sympathyzing for the criminal! Whether the police should or should not have beat him, I'm more concerned with this twisted perspective.

Agreed. Wow, it's really surprising the cops beat this guy senseless!! :rolleyes:

You kill a cop, they're gonna fuck you up. Case closed. He will probably die in jail.

If you think you're gonna get away with some easy time for killing a cop, you are living in a fairy tale.

If you read you'd see I said it's not cops I hate, it's people that abuse power.

They were wrong. The kid was wrong. And you're an asshole.

That being said, I hope you're the next victim of black on white crime.

Call a black guy a nigger to his face for me one time tough guy...

And I quote the asshole:

You're right. He should have shot a few more of those fuckhead cops in the face.

I hope that something horrible happens to you. Say, your parent get brutally murdered. Topped off with a good skull-fucking. The cops start the investigation, but then realize what a cop-hating bitch you are and then say, "Forget it."

IML Gear Cream!
yup repro man i agree with you. i have had a few run ins with cops for some BS.

This coming from a guy that once claimed to be a "drug dealer"

And I quote the asshole:

I hope that something horrible happens to you. Say, your parent get brutally murdered. Topped off with a good skull-fucking. The cops start the investigation, but then realize what a cop-hating bitch you are and then say, "Forget it."

You are a pussy. Case closed.

My parents are dead, and I hope I accidentally run into you one day DOMS.

I would have stabbed him with a chair leg, crushed his skull and said that
it happened when he tried to jump out the window to escape

(whoops) :shrug:

You are a pussy. Case closed.
I'm the pussy? You're the cop hating bitch that's gonna, more than once in your life, depend on a cop to save you or help you and you'll never tell the office that you'd don't wand his help.

Hell, you're the pussy who's trying to back-peddle out of "He should have shot a few more of those fuckhead cops in the face." by taking up the ass with this comment, "If you read you'd see I said it's not cops I hate".

You're the gutless piece of shit.

I'm the pussy? You're the cop hating bitch that's gonna, more than once in your life, depend on a cop to save you or help you and you'll never tell the office that you'd don't wand his help.

Hell, you're the pussy who's trying to back-peddle out of "He should have shot a few more of those fuckhead cops in the face." by taking up the ass with this comment, "If you read you'd see I said it's not cops I hate".

You're the gutless piece of shit.

Fuckhead cops. Not good cops.

Again, fuckhead cops.

Gutless piece of shit? I'm not the one that spouts off about being racist on a computer.

Takes real balls. :rolleyes:

Fuckhead cops. Not good cops.

Again, fuckhead cops.

Well then, my mistake. I things that I said only apply to fuckhead you.

Gutless piece of shit? I'm not the one that spouts off about being racist on a computer.

Takes real balls. :rolleyes:

I just as opinionated and racist in person. If you, or anyone else, doesn't like it, tough shit and move the fuck on.

IML Gear Cream!
You wish, loser.

Oh, and nice pics in your gallery.

My palms are bigger than your delts. I can see all the years you've been hanging out here have really payed off. :laugh:

Post the pics then. If you're just so big, why not share with the rest? Or, you could just go cry to mommy.

I'm not so big. You're a flabby twerp.

No wonder you talk so much shit. You look pathetic.

Post a pic, momma's boy.

I'm looking MUSCLES, slow yer role.

I can't find anything that shows more than what you see in that shot. But even in that shot you can see that I actually have a trap muscle. :lol:

And that's over a year old that shot.

I'm looking MUSCLES, slow yer role.

I can't find anything that shows more than what you see in that shot. But even in that shot you can see that I actually have a trap muscle. :lol:

And that's over a year old that shot.

You had to go back and edit this post three times to get your thoughts out?

So, how's that job at the car wash working out for you, deep thinker?

You had to go back and edit this post three times to get your thoughts out?

So, how's that job at the car wash working out for you, deep thinker?

:lol:

I was tabbing back and forth between my photobucket album.

I'm glad to see you're paying that much attention stalker.

Back