• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Hydroxy cut

synth

Captain Yossarian
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I've used it twice like for a few months each time. And I've been told that you're better off doing it in cycles compaired to using it for a long period of time. Can anyone fill me in

As a fitness professional I would never reccommend thermogenics to anyone as they can be very dangerous. they can cause many problems including dehydration, down regulation of thyroid hormones, insomnia, heart palpitations etc. But if your going to use a thermogenic the best way and safest way is to indeed cycle it. There are many different cycles that you can use, im most fond of use it for 1 week and then get the heck off of it! Trust me this aint a good supplement to abuse I know a few people who have abused this and one is now taking medication for her hypothyroidism, and another is going to his physician tommorow due to irregular heartbeat most likely due to the hydroxycut. If it is ephedrine based there have been many reported deaths due to its use! My final statement is just: BE CAREFUL!

Originally posted by john992
As a fitness professional I would never reccommend thermogenics to anyone as they can be very dangerous.

Yes, they can be dangerous if they're abused or if you have a heart condition, otherwise I think they're safe.
The media exploited them because there was a couple of deaths, but statistically speaking they're very safe.

50+ deaths a couple? They can be dangerous to anyone even the fittest of the fit, I was just warning him of the facts.

Originally posted by john992
50+ deaths a couple? They can be dangerous to anyone even the fittest of the fit, I was just warning him of the facts.

Yes, 50+ deaths, and how many people are currently taking it? Probably millions, so statistically speaking that's excellent! ;)

you want to be on almost any thermogenic for 3 months on max and 1 month off for you cycle. try xenadrine...that is pretty good.

Hydroxy cut can run into some bucks. Look for other ECA stacks that are cheaper, but have the same thermogenic properties. Iron-Tek sells one for one-third the price of hydroxy cut and you can get the same results. Save some $ for the other costly supplements.

Back