• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

What about you? Can you fuck her?

what a cold stubborn bitch, Im moving on and dumping her :D

I got to a point where I can only french kiss her or touch her breasts and she doesnt like either....how lame is this?

there is no other option..nothing else to click on?

how about a door to click on so I can leave and get the hell out of here?

In two clicks I kissed her and thats it.

yea I clicked on her eyes, then kissed, and now I can only french kiss or touch her tits....and neither are 'correct' for the game to move forward, this is lame

touching virtual boobies... fun

She wants to talk, I talk she says it's hard to eat with me blabbering so much so I drank all of her wine, used the restroom stole all of her vicodin and left

IML Gear Cream!
I could fuck her if the page wouldnt keep messing up.

laketrip4.jpg

You gotta find a better way...

she's the ultimate cock tease. Once u've played naked Marco Polo with her and her girlfriend and get her down to her panties in her bedroom she aughta let you play with her boobies.

I gave up after 5 minutes. Tanya stayed up till 3 am trying and finally got laid. :rolleyes:

btw, once u get her in the sack u get a animated sex scene. Don't accidently click it or you miss the action

Yes! Finally fucked her!!

On the couch \m/

I ate too much of her steak, I was hungry

haha

i'm not even going to try. everyone on im has had a crack at that ho.

i wonder how easy the guy version would be?

IML Gear Cream!
"Congratulations, I am impressed. Lets spend the evening together. "

BAHAHAHA
the bitch is mine

I'm getting mixed signals

damnit!!! I got all the way to making out and then my internet dropped!!

Now I have to start all over :mad:

7/10 and not even a hj? puhlease.

whatever
you get to "fondle her breasts"

I didn't even feel her naughty bits the whole while. I got shit!

Hey wheres the guide to get some ass here? I tried all morning and half the afternoon. I am at work and I got absolutly shit done.

Back