• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

fish oil capsules

zonaguy03

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Let me know if the areas indicated in my diet are adequate to take two fish oil capsules at that time.

Breakfast
??? 1-2 pieces of whole wheat bread
??? 5-6 egg whites
??? fish oil
??? A fruit or vegetable
??? Water

Pre-workout meal
??? Whey protein shake
??? Oats and not fat yogurt/brown rice

Post workout meal
??? Whey protein shake with skim milk/water
??? Brown rice

1-2 hours after workout
??? Whole grain bread
??? Skim milk/turkey
??? Minimal fat
??? Fruit

3-4 hours after workout
??? Oats
??? No fat yogurt
??? Fish oil
??? Veggies

Dinner meal (1 meal before bedtime meal)
??? Chicken breast
??? Fish oil
??? Brown rice

Bedtime meal
??? Whey protein
??? Skim milk

Looks fine. You can have it with your bedtime meal as well. Is there a reason why you're eating rapidly-absorbed protein at bedtime?

. Is there a reason why you're eating rapidly-absorbed protein at bedtime?

Just read it in an article posted on this website. Said it was used as a recovery type meal, low sugar and carbs.

i take whey before i workout and right after. Its only in your system for a hour or so will cassen takes 8 to breakdown. thing with fish oil is to spread it out throughout the day and it looks like your doing that

that's something i need to do when i get home back to chicago next monday. Cassein protein is a more slow-absorbing protein i take it?

i take whey before i workout and right after. Its only in your system for a hour or so will cassen takes 8 to breakdown.

Thanks man. Good as gold. Should I order Cassein protein from this website, online? Any particular brands better than others? low/high sugar in those shakes?

Spinach, carrots, tomatoes, cucumbers and i'm going to try avocados this summer...i like to switch up each meal between these veggies. I try to get a vegetable with at least 3 of my meals per day. 1 meal with fruit.

IML Gear Cream!
You need more greens. That's not a good variety of veggies.

You need more greens. That's not a good variety of veggies.

2-3 servings of spinach leaf and cucumbers? what do i need to add, brocolli?

broccoli, mixed greens, celery, asparagus, green beans etc...

sounds good, make up another shopping list for when i fly in town.

best deal you'll find on the net is here

Amazon.com: ISS Micellar Matrix, Chocolate, 2.47 lbs: Health & Personal Care

if you buy 50 bucks of stuff I got a code for you to get 10 bucks off plus free shipping

Coupon Code

10 dollar off when you spend over 50

code: MEAL1000

I will order the 5 pound package...can this take theh place of all my shakes or should i just take it at night before bed? I was thinking about getting the gold premium whey for like 28 bucks also so i get the 10 dollars off.

that would be the way to go. the prices move up and down there so make sure you look around

so both the cassein and 100% whey or just cassein?

id get both. Look around and get a blend too so you reach 50 bucks.

for ON its hard to go wrong with choc whey

I have 69 dollars in my check out but for some reason MEAL1000 will not work for me?

it's all good, bought them both- ON 100% whey protein and the ISS. 10 bucks is 10 bucks.

Back