• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

StarCraft 2 Officially Announced!

IT wasted a large part of my life to that game. My trusty pipe in one hand and a 40 in the other. College was rough on the body. I loved playing the zerg so cheap

I'd probably of lost my virginity earlier if it weren't for StarCraft!

And I'm sure to miss out on future sexual opportunities because of the sequel!

Is it exclusively for Vista too? :yell:
According to the FAQ on the official site: "StarCraft II will be fully compatible with Windows Vista, as well as XP. We'll have more details on system requirements closer to release."

:rolleyes: Not even close. I'll give you the benefit of a doubt and assume your post was meant for a different thread.

watching the gameplay trailer, it looks like it's going to play exactly like the originals. WHICH IS AWESOME!

to this day I have said Kerrigan is the hottest villian chick ever

I loved the first one, and BW. Hell, I was so good at that game, I made it into the early tournament rounds in the US here to qualify for WCG. Ofcourse I played it like 6-8hrs a day 5+ days a week :roflmao: :eek:

I cant wait for the 2nd one to come out, but I will not let it consume like the previous.

I liked the game and could beat most people I knew in multiplayer... but on Battle.Net I was completely destroyed. There were just way too many 6+ hour a day people playing

Yep. Fuck them. I dont mind dying in Team Fortress Classic or any other FPS, but to lose at a strategy game, ugh.

Anyway, thank god for You Tube, I got to see all the game play demos. Sound effects are GREAT, video looks updated from the older Star, but it doesnt look all that impressive for games nowadays.

I see the humans are still weak as shit.

I liked the Nuclear missle attack on Star 1 better.

IML Gear Cream!
yeah I never touch RTS online. There's just way too many elitist out there, the rest of us can't have fun playing. Starcraft particularly. This game got so competitive that in some countries they have TV channels where you can watch the pros competing

I admit the gameplay trailers look exactly like the original with Warcraft graphics. But for some reason that just makes me that much happier. My god have yall seen the zerg rush in the second video? w00t! Really makes you wanna crack out the old starcraft for a while

The Sounds affects are Stupendous, grade A for sure.

The graphics are definitely improved too though. I may actually buy this one...

yeah I never touch RTS online. There's just way too many elitist out there, the rest of us can't have fun playing. Starcraft particularly. This game got so competitive that in some countries they have TV channels where you can watch the pros competing

I admit the gameplay trailers look exactly like the original with Warcraft graphics. But for some reason that just makes me that much happier. My god have yall seen the zerg rush in the second video? w00t! Really makes you wanna crack out the old starcraft for a while

Since I left home, ive been thinking of this fucking game all day. I am definetly going to fire the old one back up when I get home.

These sort of games dont have to thrill me with too many graphic upgrades. If they do and it doesnt get in the way of gameplay, then fuck yeah add it in there. But if its a slight upgrade, I wont care.

The game looks pretty good as is..then I look up a release date and there isnt one? How? Even WOW had a release date while the beta testers were fucking around.

Naturally, if anyone has a playable beta version, send one my way.

the new graphis are kind of annoying.
I'm used to the old style too. I've never been able to adjust to the 3D that you find in today's RTS games. My bro and several friends got Emperor: Dune (or whatever the game was called), Command and Conquer Generals, and Command and Conquer 3, and I've never been able to sit down and play them for extended periods of time. However, in all fairness, I did enjoy Command and Conquer 3, just haven't had the time to give it a fair go yet. I am definitely looking forward to StarCraft II though, and is almost a sure buy for me, although I need to upgrade my computer to run it first :yell:.

...On 2nd thought.

I reinstalled Starcraft last night and yes, the graphics on this newer one coming out look a lot better. Starcraft looks like its running in 256 color mode, along with the cut scenes.

Command & Conquerer 3 does look better, but I do not like the sound effects too much, the cut scenes are boring, and the gameplay just isnt as smooth as Star's or War's. Even Generals and its predessesors (sp?) was better.

Heh, I made it to the survive for 30 min level on Starcraft last night. I remembered when I first played this level and how nervous I got when I got raided. Now they couldnt even make it passed my bunkers. I am pretty sure I used to be so good, Id go attack their base.

Oh yeah, anyone else think those guys on the bikes were useless? Theyd be so much better if they fired faster. Plus their mines suck too. They end up following the enemies toward my guys. Then when they make contact, they kill everyone.

I think the Firebats are kinda useless too.

Oh yeah, anyone else think those guys on the bikes were useless? Theyd be so much better if they fired faster. Plus their mines suck too. They end up following the enemies toward my guys. Then when they make contact, they kill everyone.

I think the Firebats are kinda useless too.

the mines are great for zerg rushes. Place a few around the entrance to your base and it can take early zerglings out quickly. Or against early protoss units- they're typically few because of their high costs, especailly early on, so the few you can take out without expense of your units mean u probably outnumber them 3 to 1. Firebats were kinda lame, especially in bunkers, but again depends on what you're facing.

I don't know if any of this is true, it's just fun to talk about the game lol:nerd:

Its sad the bikers suck. They have 20 damage before mods. If they only fired faster.

In any case, yeah, Ive used the mines for a zerg rush, like in the survive for 30 min level. All those mines did was get up, follow some zergling in a crowd, but after it was up, the spitting zergs would fire on the mines and destroy it. OR it would follow that zergling into a melee and destroy my guys with it. Might work better against the protoss.

Back