• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

UR DVD Collection...How big is it? What are ur favs??

oaktownboy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
if i had to guess i would say i have around 30 dvds, as they cost on average 15-20 dollars,,not cheap. With that said, I know quite a few people who go out and buy the dvd version of the vhs tape they already have..for quality purposes..so how many dvds are in ur collection and which ones do u seem to watch the most?

I got about 50 but I'm selling some on amazon, cause Ive burned them on my external hard drive.

I have about 400, but I didn't pay for any of them;)

I don't own a TV anymore. It was the best decision I ever made.

However, I do happen to own a copy of pumping iron. If anybody wants it, paypal me 4 bucks for shipping, and I'll send it to you.

I have about 30 DVDs and 60 VHS. My favs include:
1. VHS copy of the 80's BMX movie "RAD"
2. Goodfellas just because I love the movie
3. Legend

However, I do happen to own a copy of pumping iron. If anybody wants it, paypal me 4 bucks for shipping, and I'll send it to you.

DVD?

I have three
two WWR vids of me and friends, and the weightlifting encyclopedia companion

IDK, 30-40 DVD's maybe. I've never been a big collector.

I personally own somewhere around 30 DVD movies, not including TV show boxsets, but I have a lot of boxing DVDs. My dad is the real collector in the family; he owns everything, including every shitty movie you've never heard of. Me and my bro give him crap for it every time we go visit because he's going to have to start over with HD-DVD and Blu-Ray.

Some I like to watch again every so often are:
- 40 Year Old Virgin
- Terminator 2
- Gattaca
- American Wedding
- The Godfather Part I
- Infernal Affairs

I have too many favorites to list. But I have movies that most people dont have. Ill think of an old movie that I havent seen in a while. Its usually unpopular, so blockbuster, walmart, hollywood video etc wont have it, so Ill look on amazon and wha-la, its there and for pretty cheap too.

Havent ordered in a while, but last three I got were Street Fighter II The animated movie, The Brood, Christine.

probably around 30. the ones I watch the most would be Sacrface, Black Hawk Down, Pirates of the Carribean and American Psycho.

About 400, I buy/torrent classics, arthouse. music and documentaries and my GF buys new releases all the time and picks through the five dollar bin at Walmart for 80's classics like Weird Science

I got a little over 300,Mostly Burned Movies.

Favorites....Probably Between my Simpsons Series and Family Guy Series.

mine isnt very big
i never really stay home and watch movies but my favs are:
- dangerous liaisons
- closer
- true romance
- boogie nights
- pulp fiction
- traffic
- resevoir dogs

i don't understand best buy's pricing system. i picked up King Of New York, American History X and The Departed yesterday. The first 2 were $9.99; very reasonable. However, the Departed was $19.99. I mean, the shit was just released to dvd. You would think it eould be cheaper;being in demand and whatnot. confusing indeed...

i got like 50-60 dvds, most are burned. Thanks netflix

I watched Grandmas boy way too many times, sh*t is still funny

Back