• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

John Rambo

MeatZatk

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
YouTube Video

a lot of violence would be considered an understatement.

is the movie called john rambo? Im thinking of getting it.

Holy shit! Did you see where he rips out his neck?
Cool!

I guess these rappers will start using the line "pull a Rambo on your ass" again.

I guess a big gun at close range would turn you into a puddle of goo. :O

I had my doubts, but now, I'm not sure.

yeah, when he shoots that guy in the jeep!:eek2: The more I watch the preview, the more I want to see it.

Damn even the splashes are extra violent, he shot the guy with an arrow and when he fell back into the water it looked like he did a cannonball from the highdive!!!!

Damn even the splashes are extra violent, he shot the guy with an arrow and when he fell back into the water it looked like he did a cannonball from the highdive!!!!

I thought the samething the first time I saw that.

IML Gear Cream!
I think i heard an explosion when the guy hit the water, maybe it was a mine or something :shrug:

Looks pretty sweet.

Yeah his mug looks like shit, but he's 60 years old. He still moves like a much younger man. Doing w/e gear he has done seams to have helped him a bit. TO me, a guy looking at being 50 soon enough, the fat face is worth it.

Anyone have any input about his gear use? What he uses, why, and the probable long range sides?

Yeah his mug looks like shit, but he's 60 years old. He still moves like a much younger man. Doing w/e gear he has done seams to have helped him a bit. TO me, a guy looking at being 50 soon enough, the fat face is worth it.

Anyone have any input about his gear use? What he uses, why, and the probable long range sides?

do a google search. he was receantly caught in australia i think with some gear for personal use. he said it was a prescription for something

Saw that and the IM post about it. Not really an answer to what I was asking though.

There's are members here at IM who know answers that'd be better than what I'd be able to google.

I think i heard an explosion when the guy hit the water, maybe it was a mine or something :shrug:

It was an explosive-tipped arrow.

Saw that and the IM post about it. Not really an answer to what I was asking though.

There's are members here at IM who know answers that'd be better than what I'd be able to google.

how would we know what he uses? all we know for sure is that he uses hGH because he got busted for it. :shrug:

how would we know what he uses? all we know for sure is that he uses hGH because he got busted for it. :shrug:

Experience? Guesstimation? You know more than I do about gear and can sort it out pretty quick if you thought about it. The answer would not be "He takes X amount of this and Y amount of that" ... it would be more like "He got busted with the HGH X so he prolly did some of Y as well". Experience and guesstimation ... :shrug:

Back