• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

mass tabs, bulk tabs, ripped tabs...???

spyder9669

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ok so i'm searching supplements on mysupplementstore.net, and came across all 3 of these "tabs". they are all manufactured by IDS but they all sound pretty much exactly the same. how do i know which one i want?? they are offering the mass tabs + ripped tabs combo, or you can buy them all seperately. if someone knows the best way to go on this please fill me in, otherwise i'm probably going to bang my head against the wall till i make a choice. thanks :thinking:

id get ripped and mass tabs. Make sure you use the discount code for 12 percent off. Im on ripped tabs and I love them but only 2 days left. next cycle will be both. get stuff for your liver too and your pct

id get ripped and mass tabs. Make sure you use the discount code for 12 percent off. Im on ripped tabs and I love them but only 2 days left. next cycle will be both. get stuff for your liver too and your pct

could you elaborate on that last sentence? thanks for the info

also, i like to drink beer, should i stop?

I am new to prohormones. I have been doing some reasearch on all the IDS tabs. I have been concidering doing a stack of ripped tabs, mass tabs, and anadrox. Also taking liver support (thx NordicNacho)and a PCT. I was wondering if there are any other supps. that i would need to take (oil, protien, multi-vitamins,etc.)

I am 32
210lbs
5'10"
19% bodyfat
I have been working out consistantly and trying to follow a clean diet
I would appreciate any help. Thanks

Last edited:
maybe just use the ripped tabs, and save the other stuff for your next cycle Im on a cut now and running ripped tabs and mega TRN so far has been fun. I always take a bunch of fish oil costco brand and a multi-vit and on this cycle hawthorne berries for Blood Pressure.

Back