• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Best libido booster/ enhancing supplement.

goob

Smartass anthropologist
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What is the best libido enhancing supplement you've taken?

You know, something that gives you a sense of well being, and possible increased horny-ness?

In my experience, it's been mild test boosters:

6-0x0 - Useless. Actually decreased libido. Probably boosted test, but it damn well did not feel like it. Not recomended at all as a stand alone.

Blue Rhino: No sense of well being, but a kick ass energy rush and level of impatience/ aggression due to the yohimbe.

Norateen Heavyweight 2: The best i've tried. Great sense of well being and increased libido. Good for working out, just don't believe the claims made by them. Downside: damn exspensive, almost double anything else.

ZMA: OK. Very, very mild increase in libido, hardly noticeable. Helped sleep slightly.

Name 'em......

Testone by Netrients

Novedex Xt by Gaspari

What about rebound xt and activate?

definetely activate (raises your free test)

most ai's (ie. novedex will decrease your libido)

maca is a good herb for libido, but not test boosting.

You know, something that gives you a sense of well being, and possible increased horny-ness?

6-0x0 - Useless. Actually decreased libido. Probably boosted test, but it damn well did not feel like it. Not recomended at all as a stand alone.

Blue Rhino: No sense of well being, but a kick ass energy rush and level of impatience/ aggression due to the yohimbe.

Norateen Heavyweight 2: The best i've tried. Great sense of well being and increased libido. Good for working out, just don't believe the claims made by them. Downside: damn exspensive, almost double anything else.

ZMA: OK. Very, very mild increase in libido, hardly noticeable. Helped sleep slightly.

Name 'em......

Not sure what the best one is but our new one is pretty sick!!! We are giving away freesamples till june 30th:

just go to Aspire-36 : How Long Do You Want to Last? and request a free sample!!

I dont think you'll be dissapointed.. there is a review thread in this forum as well.

Testanon 2250-Works pretty well, high quality Trib.
Pheradrol (I know I'll catch hell for this)-Prohormone massive increase in libido.

IML Gear Cream!

Name 'em......

Definitely a stack of tribulus, zma, horney goat weed, and maca.

Back