• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Poisoned cat.

Little Wing

Voodoo Doll
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
my daughter told me someones cat had been poisoned days ago n they hadn't taken it to the vet. it's the brother of one of our cats, and i took two more of their kittens over the past 2 months cuz i know they won't get veterinary attention there. i basically told her to go confiscate the cat. we're waiting for the vet to open... any experiences?

he hadn't eaten for days n vomited a lot when he first appeared sick. he's uncoordinated, falls sometimes n his eyes don't look like he's seeing well. his pupils react but he seems dazed. he won't eat even broth but drinks a lot of water i did get him to sip a little milk. i know milks not great but under the circumstances it's the only food he's had in 4 or 5 days n online it said coat their insides with milk, egg whites or veg oil. his muscles seem stiff n his vocal cords seem affected.

i think he was intentionally poisoned, probably by a neighbor with a garden. i went online last nite to see what i could find out n there are tons of "how can i kill a cat that's shitting in my yard?" posts n some guy says he killed 9 with anti-freeze

keep your cats indoors if you have neighbors with gardens or flower beds :(

ps i'm going to ask the vet to report the woman for not getting medical attention for him. he also has a badly healed broken leg that was never attended to. he'll have a good life now if he can pull thru this.

are you paying for all of this?

and keeping the cat?

yes.

good move then, the least you have to do is keep the cat :)

I hate fucking old bastards that poison annimals because of their precious garden. Fuck off and die you old scum. Preferebly poisoned by one of you're own fucking plants.
Touch my cat with anti-freeze and I'll drown you in you're own piss bag.

That makes me sick. An animal doesn't know better. To posion the cat is just a good way to show what a panzy patheric asshole you are. If you have a problem with the animal, go to the owner.
It's
that
fucking
easy
There was a sroty up here not to long ago that made me sick. Just SICK. Somebody had a grudge agaisnt a girl up here so whatdo they do? They choip her dogs head off, and then ghive it to her in a box.

If i knew anyone who did that shit. And i mean anyone, not only would i report there pathetic ass, I'd do a little payback of my own, be it damger to property, damage to vehicles, or damge to their most valued posessions. I dont care.

I hate fucking old bastards that poison annimals because of their precious garden. Fuck off and die you old scum. Preferebly poisoned by one of you're own fucking plants.
Don't hold back goob ... tell us how ya really feel.

Don't hold back goob ... tell us how ya really feel.

Tip of the iceberg BC, tip of the iceberg.

It's the thing that angers me more than anything else. Annimal cruelty is evil. Downright evil, and for someone to poison a cat, for any reason at all, is so far out of order in my book.

Enjoy you're garden while it burns............

The only time you kill an animal (and still I think you ask its forgiveness) is if you're being attacked... self-defense. You DON'T kill or hurt neighborhood pets. :mad: You find other ways to discourage them, but you don't kill them.

I had a female raccoon build a den in my attic and raise 2 cubs 2 years ago. They did a lot of damage... ripped sheathing and the heat/ac ducts open like they were tinfoil. I set out a Havahart trap and trapped all 3 animals and relocated them. People told me to set out poison. No f'ing way. They are still living things and have a right to live. Killing animals pisses me off.

IML Gear Cream!
the vet can see him at 1. we got him last night n the damage that's already done may be too severe to overcome. some poisons make their kidneys shut down, his eyes seem bad and he looks really confused when he tries to drink water, like he's not all there. there are antidotes to several poisons but at this point it's too late for those. our cats are strictly indoor cats and it's not the cat's fault he was let to roam the neighborhood. when we get home i'm taking a statement from the vet to the police station. another cat the people had was shot with a bb gun the same day n they dug a pellet out of it's face. so there seems no doubt this was deliberate.

Some sick fuck needs to die. I'd love it, love to see that sick fuck die. They deserve nothing else, and i hope it happens.

You can step up and flame me for this stance, but if they can dish it out, they can fucking take it. If i ever see cruelty like that in person, someone's going to be needing good medical insurance, be them 14 or 80.

If you get no results from taking the high road are you willing to get dirty LW? The(se) retard(s) that did this absolutely must be punished somehow ...

well the vet said he can't tell for sure if the cat was poisoned. he's going to test him for leukemia and if it's that there's nothing they can do. i don't think it's that. he's in intensive care getting iv fluids n nutrients and i'm going to check on him friday when i bring jersey in for her 2nd leukemia shot. if he's well enough to come home i'll get him then if not he'll stay there till he's strong enough.

If you get no results from taking the high road are you willing to get dirty LW? The(se) retard(s) that did this absolutely must be punished somehow ...

when you're a parent you can't act without restraint no matter how much you'd like to. the cops here are really good people and they will go around and warn people that animal cruelty is a felony. the vet said to notify the animal control officer too and i'm waiting for him to call me back.

Remember all the poisoned pet food from China? Lol the head guy is soon to be a dead guy ...read it on AL Jezeera

"And in recent days the US government has stopped all imports of Chinese toothpaste after reports that some products sold in Australia, the Dominican Republic and Panama were tainted with diethylene glycol, a chemical commonly used in antifreeze and brake fluid."

WTF?

I'm right there with you. I hate these people.
If someone did that to one of my pets because they "treaded on their property". Or some bullshit like that...I wouldn't even respond to them.

I would just burn there house down. And pretend like I was clueless. :thumb:

cocoa bear is doing better he's even eating. the vet's assistant actually said "it's a miracle" see sometimes it's ok to hope for one. the vet wanted to keep him till tomorrow but i asked if they would keep him till i bring jersey in friday. he needs to have all his shots before he leaves n i want to be sure he strong enough to handle them first... i can't believe he's eating he was soooo bad. i really think at one point monday night he laid down to die. i read they can appear to be getting better then have kidney failure with some poisons but if this is a real recovery he has 7 lives left.

cocoa bear is doing better he's even eating. the vet's assistant actually said "it's a miracle" see sometimes it's ok to hope for one. the vet wanted to keep him till tomorrow but i asked if they would keep him till i bring jersey in friday. he needs to have all his shots before he leaves n i want to be sure he strong enough to handle them first... i can't believe he's eating he was soooo bad. i really think at one point monday night he laid down to die. i read they can appear to be getting better then have kidney failure with some poisons but if this is a real recovery he has 7 lives left.

That is fantastic. This could be a happy ending after all. I'll be pulling for coco bear. Can we get a picture of the little guy?

IML Gear Cream!
Great news. I really hope it pulls through, cats are the most interesting of all pets.

Now all we really need is for the pelet gun toting scum, and (if) the poisoner to both be gang raped by a group of 30 guys with 12" cocks, before being slowly castrated, with a rubber spoon.

Good news. :clapping: I hope the little bugger makes a full recovery. Appetite is usually a good sign. :thumb:

thank you. all i could think yesterday bringing him in was that i now knew where they got the expression "catatonic" and that he could sense he was going to die. he won't be going outside anymore here and he has a herd of (3) crazy kittens to figure out and a sister that kept coming to see if he was ok monday night n then growling at him.

we went from no cats at all to 5 in a hurry. hereare the two newest besides cocoa

fungus and lobo getting to know each other. fungus on the right is the runt of a litter and has the personality of an alpha wolf. lobo is the only cat that we got from a family other than our first cats bloodline she's a maine coon.

You're getting sleepy.... verrry sleeepy...

click a second time when it opens for full hypnotic effect.
Lily, the white one, has been with us a month. She's the biggest of the kittens and sometimes i think the silliest but i don't know she's got some tough competition.

i need to wait for Tesla to wake up to get a pic of cocoa off her pc. she took this one, i think it's fantastic.

LW, i admire your kindness and thoughtfullness for these animals. It sucks how cruel human beings can be and it hurts me inside when i see innocent animals get hurt or beaten by their owners or random strangers. I'm the type of guy that would even have remorse if a fly or spider was killed. I give you props for taking these animals in and taking care of them. The world needs more people like you.

thanks. :) Tess wants to adopt cats n find homes for them after we move. She read online about a woman that does it with dogs. I think i better ear mark about $1,000 for our next landlord. a cash in the hand non refundable pet deposit. :p

i'm going to go pick cocoa up in about half an hour. i'm really amazed at his recovery. the old 9 lives thing couldn't have been more cleary illustrated.

Well there are those who look at things on a more grand scale. Like those who would condemn me for killing all the mice I have been lately.

I myself am a cat person, big time. I love my dogs but I usually prefer owning cats. There are sick people like this all over, don't be so surprised that someone would do this (if someone even really did). When I was young living with my parents I was probably 1 or 2 years old. We had a cat and she fell into the neighbor's yard while walking along the top of the fence and his dog killed her. I can see that happening, just a mishap, the problem is he just threw her in the trash and we couldn't find her until we noticed his trashcan by the sidewalk was reeking just the most aweful odor and when my dad finally opened it he saw her in there.

My dad has a nice "talk" with the neighbor and a week later he moved away hahahaha

Just be careful you aren't poisoning the mice cuz if a cat eats a poisoned one it will poison the cat. We had to eliminate some squirrels in Massachusetts that were contaminating the horse's grain and had attacked one of our Dobermans. When we moved there to take over the stables the infestation was so bad there was no hope of trapping them all.

well cocoa is home, full of salmon, and purred himself to sleep. he still seems a little weak n has a long way to go before he looks like his sister. the vet agreed to let me wait a week or so to get his shots co he will be stronger. he's scheduled to be neutered july 5th.

well cocoa is home, full of salmon, and purred himself to sleep. he still seems a little weak n has a long way to go before he looks like his sister. the vet agreed to let me wait a week or so to get his shots co he will be stronger. he's scheduled to be neutered july 5th.
I :clapping: your efforts LW. Well done young lady you saved the lil guy. Cocoa musta set ya back a few $$$.

Back