• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So, does size really matter?

IML Gear Cream!
lol

Im man enough ill eat that shit like chicken i dont give a fuck i just wanted know what it tasted like!lol

LOL how exactly do you eat chicken? have you ever been asked to leave a KFC?
:)

Well you know what they say - once you've finished with the breasts and legs all you have left is a greasy box to put your bone in.

:roflmao:
Eat her out for a while first. It will help to get her warmed up and MIGHT make it easier for her. Some girls get "broken in" easier than others. It will depend on her vagina and the size of your package! Theoretically the girl has a hymen, which is a flap of tissue that kinda makes the coochie hole smaller and upon losing her virginity it is broken and of course its uncomfortable. Nowadays, I'm betting most girls have rammed things in themselves enough to make it easier of a task for most parties.

:roflmao:

doesnt taste like anything else, doesnt matter though.

man up and eat that shit like shrimp fried rice.

its an acquired taste

I busted out laughing because I read that then the next line is your signature!!!

" I believe in Jesus"

Just fucking funny.

I busted out laughing because I read that then the next line is your signature!!!

" I believe in Jesus"

Just fucking funny.

I am a MAN who believes in Jesus.

I've been with a couple of guys that were on the smaller end of the spectrum (around 3" 4") and they didn't leave me much to complain about. Granted it wasn't the best sex ever, but I wasn't exactly in love with them either, and that matters a whole lot more than size.
The guy I'm with now is hung like a pony, and yea it feels better than some of the smaller ones, but it doesn't have any effect on the number, intensity, or frequincy of orgasms.
IMO bigger ones are nice....real nice....but the smaller ones can be just as good depending on who's weilding the meat sword.

the pot calling the kettle black?
I bid you to commence tossing my salad forthwith for your lack of respect for another human being's personal belief system, in which they find inspiration, happiness, and often a reason to better themselves and continue to believe and invest in a world full of brokenness.

My faith is not a crutch, nor has it ever been.

And I am not a fool begging God to forgive me simply because I am afraid of hell, I believe because of what I have personally experienced in my life.

If those things were a figment of my brain's biological desire to believe in something more, and inherent desire for believing that I will not fade, even though I may die, then so be it. I am harming no man. So sir, I would bid you respect your fellow man, though you may not understand him. I would figure a grown man such as yourself would have learned that at your age, but it seems not.

I bid you to commence tossing my salad forthwith for your lack of respect for another human being's personal belief system, in which they find inspiration, happiness, and often a reason to better themselves and continue to believe and invest in a world full of brokenness.

My faith is not a crutch, nor has it ever been.

And I am not a fool begging God to forgive me simply because I am afraid of hell, I believe because of what I have personally experienced in my life.

If those things were a figment of my brain's biological desire to believe in something more, and inherent desire for believing that I will not fade, even though I may die, then so be it. I am harming no man. So sir, I would bid you respect your fellow man, though you may not understand him. I would figure a grown man such as yourself would have learned that at your age, but it seems not.

get over it.

"oh its growing now.....its really growing now!" I watch that vid a hundred times a month. That one and the one with the other kid and girl....spinach, spanish...lol

i never saw them before today i loved the little look he gives her in the spinach one when he says "we're doin' business here"

I've been with a couple of guys that were on the smaller end of the spectrum (around 3" 4") and they didn't leave me much to complain about. Granted it wasn't the best sex ever, but I wasn't exactly in love with them either, and that matters a whole lot more than size.
The guy I'm with now is hung like a pony, and yea it feels better than some of the smaller ones, but it doesn't have any effect on the number, intensity, or frequincy of orgasms.
IMO bigger ones are nice....real nice....but the smaller ones can be just as good depending on who's weilding the meat sword.

You're not old enough to have sex:eek::paddle:

IML Gear Cream!
im not big at all
probably right down the center of average
but every girl ive ever been with (not a great number either) had no problem getting off

only problem i ever had was getting them to stop calling me

just as some males have above average penises some females have above average sized vaginas, if you get a large vagina together with a small penis or vice versa, then you have a problem, however since the majority of males and females are of average size it really does not matter, there is much more to sex than a large penis, most females don't even need penetration to orgasm, in fact most cannot orgasm with penetration alone, and many females orgasm without any penetration at all.

Ive made a few girls orgasm with no more than the flick of my tongue. and my tongue is definitely no size comparison to the average(or even significantly below average) penis size

Ive made a few girls orgasm with no more than the flick of my tongue. and my tongue is definitely no size comparison to the average(or even significantly below average) penis size

I faked it.

i guess that explains

Its the entire experience that makes sex good for a man or a woman. Well more so the woman. But if you ask me the women that are size queens are easily labeled as

a) blessed with a huge vagina and needs a huge cock to feel it
b) has never been with a good lover

I have been with girls all shapes and sizes and have made girls with big pussies cum just as hard as the smaller girls.

Like Prince mentioned for like 80% of women it takes more then you putting it in for them to climax no matter what you THINK you did for her. My plan is make her cum before inserting my dick....then I know she leaves happy...especially those girls that fall into that 80%.

When you are with me, I only have 2 rules for when it comes to penis preference:

1) Its thick

2) You know how to get a woman off with it.

You meet my criteria, its all gravy baby. :D

:mooh:

Its too early to see what you are thinkin, Min0. lol :p

Back