• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

So, does size really matter?

IML Gear Cream!
did you know we found out Mino really is a he/she? :nerd:

I saw some pics of Min0 on here before I went on a hiadas.

Not bugged at all.

As a matter of fact, I got a bomb to throw at you. L.W. allready knows this but I'm bisexual.

If you are gennerating so many questions for me about me losing my virginity and what positions I like, I'm gonna make a thread for you all to ask. Just give me a sec. ;)

Size definitely matters to the girls. I'm glad that I'm well-endowed and cut, I could feel warmth inside that portal hole. If you're small, both of you won't feel it entering inside.

tristanj;1841460 I could feel warmth inside that portal hole. [/QUOTE said:
Do you mean your portal?
I feel warmth only when I release a huge log.

Hi

Hey someone was saying he used androgenator that helps.. tell me where to get my size is 6 but wanna getr more upto 8

Hmmm

I also wondered sometimes i should hold up more to get more strong.. I'm still virgin though :thumb: Strong and muscular :ohyeah:

Hey someone was saying he used androgenator that helps.. tell me where to get my size is 6 but wanna getr more upto 8
When your size gets 8, you will want to get 10. When it gets 10, you will to get 12. People never seem to satisfy with what they have.

Nope

I dont say this that i want more but too big is also not good u can ask a girl... :thinking: hmmm 8 is enough..:callme:

I dont say this that i want more but too big is also not good u can ask a girl... :thinking: hmmm 8 is enough..:callme:
Ofcourse, you will say 8" is enough right now.:yes: But when it gets 8", I am sure you will want to get 10.":whip:

Ahmed,
If your dick is too small, then you should find a petite girl friend.:bulb: No need to punish yourself to increase your dick.:headbang: Problem solved.:thumb:

Ahmed,
If your dick is too small, then you should find a petite girl friend.:bulb: No need to punish yourself to increase your dick.:headbang: Problem solved.:thumb:

A petite girl is not a sure fire way to ensure she has a small vagina. I've been with small girls that I could have strapped a 2x4 to my ass to feel her walls. On the flip side I have been with a larger girl that was so tight I couldn't get it in with lube and lots of work. I think the size of a person has little to do with the size of their vagina. It is probably more of a genetic thing and how well the girl takes care of herself i.e. working the muscles down there to keep it tight. If all honesty it is in a womans best interests to keep things tight. Feels better for everyone involved.

A petite girl is not a sure fire way to ensure she has a small vagina. I've been with small girls that I could have strapped a 2x4 to my ass to feel her walls. On the flip side I have been with a larger girl that was so tight I couldn't get it in with lube and lots of work. I think the size of a person has little to do with the size of their vagina. It is probably more of a genetic thing and how well the girl takes care of herself i.e. working the muscles down there to keep it tight. If all honesty it is in a womans best interests to keep things tight. Feels better for everyone involved.

Those larger girl?? Are you one of those "big girls need lovin too" kind of guy??:hmmm:

Those larger girl?? Are you one of those "big girls need lovin too" kind of guy??:hmmm:

Larger meaning not a petite size 0-4 kind of girl. Like say a 12-14 sized girl. Not a whale. I mean large by thick, not a fat floppy girl.

Larger meaning not a petite size 0-4 kind of girl. Like say a 12-14 sized girl. Not a whale. I mean large by thick, not a fat floppy girl.

Gotcha bro! I didn't think you were nasty like that:roflmao:

On the flip side I have been with a larger girl that was so tight I couldn't get it in with lube and lots of work.
Don't you think that large girl was using her pussy muscle to choke your little brother?:( Are you sure that was her tight pussy?:D

I think big can be fun to an extent and visually, yes, a thrill but i would never reject a guy for size either way.

Don't you think that large girl was using her pussy muscle to choke your little brother?:( Are you sure that was her tight pussy?:D

nope....I'm pretty confident I know sex inside and out. Like the old saying goes "fool me once..shame on....shame on you, ...ya fool me ya can't get fooled again".

:lol:

Long vs. Wide

A while back ago, I heard on the radio that they recently conducted a surver for college women. The topic was Long vs. Wide. I do believe that more women chose width over lenght. For you ladies, I'm just wondering your thoughts, what you prefer and why.

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
a dirty mind and lots of enthusiasm. :daydream:

To throw in my 2 cents...width is probably going to take the vote. I think science has proven the majority of nerves in the vagina are in the first 3" of it. After that its just pressure. I suppose you would find girls that like the feeling of the pressure when you are deep or hit bottom. Other girls find that painful. I think most girls enjoy the width of a cock if you introduce them to it correctly. I have been told my 7x5 does the job :D

a dirty mind and lots of enthusiasm. :daydream:
As long as it doesn't harm anyone, there is nothing wrong to let your inner child out sometimes, right?:banana:

You don't want all that's on your mind the first time to be, "I hope I don't pop too soon." If you do, you'll cum too soon as best or have long term erectile disfuction at worst.
Can i ask, how does that cause E.D?

You're a virgin, you have no idea what a woman wants!

Watch plenty of videos and learn how to go down on a lady. If you can do that well, they will not give a flying fuck how big your cock is.

Can i ask, how does that cause E.D?

Mental issues are often the only cause of ED, a medical cause isn't always needed. It can be anything - lack of confidence, nerves, depression, stress...

All in the mind, no medical condition actually inhibiting blood flow to the penis, but those feelings can "block" sexual arousal because you're too wrapped up in something else.

I think it only matters if you are small

:thumb: Agreed, I think if you're average or larger it comes down to skill beyond that. Girth is the only thing that really changes anything as a woman's vagina (correct me if I'm wrong, pretty sure I'm right) can, on average, only take in 7 inches (and this is the far upper tier of average, with 5 and 6 being more likely). So... really, I only think it matters if you're small:p

Someone told me today that on Manswers they tested the penis size of all the races. And they found out that Indians (the dot indians not feather indians) have the smallest average penis size. Their average size being like...4.7 inches or something.

Back