• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Hi from Saudi Arabia

A_F_Lover

Rühl wannabe
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hi everyone, I'm from the west coast of Saudi Arabia, Jeddah. I'm 240lbs and 183cm(sorry guys, you do the math) obviously I'm obese, and looking for a major transformation, any suggestion?

N.B: I'm an old member, but this is my first post in the forum.

Welcome!

You came to the right place. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here. Plus, there are some who use to be obese, but worked their way out of it. They should be able to help you out immensely.

What does the "A F" in your name stand for?

Welcome!

You came to the right place. There are a lot of knowledgeable people here. Plus, there are some who use to be obese, but worked their way out of it. They should be able to help you out immensely.

What does the "A F" in your name stand for?

Thanks.

"A F" are the first and last letters of my ex.

No, it's my 2nd language, my 3rd is German(intermediate).

Nice. So far your English is flawless.

I should warn you, however, there are native English speakers on this forum that will have you thinking that English is their second language, that they're retarded, and using a broken keyboard.

I'm looking at you, Danny!

Hi everyone, I'm from the west coast of Saudi Arabia, Jeddah. I'm 240lbs and 183cm(sorry guys, you do the math) obviously I'm obese, and looking for a major transformation, any suggestion?

N.B: I'm an old member, but this is my first post in the forum.
Asalamoalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Like DOMS said ... you will get as far here as you have the drive to go.

Welcome to IM

Nice. So far your English is flawless.

I should warn you, however, there are native English speakers on this forum that will have you thinking that English is their second language, that they're retarded, and using a broken keyboard.

I'm looking at you, Danny!

I'm used to this:)

Asalamoalaikum wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuh.

Like DOMS said ... you will get as far here as you have the drive to go.

Welcome to IM
Literally:"Peace, mercy and bless of God be upon you"

and I have the drive, my ex is temporary an ex until I become a Markus Rühl (It's her orders, her majesty!!)

You ever see the religous police? What do they wear?

I live in Jeddah so they're almost extinct. Their headquarters is in Riyadh, and they wear a little short thobes, Ghutra without Eqal, and something called Bisht over the thobe, and drive GMCs. Anyhow, Their day is comming because of many accusations of misusing the authority.

Back