• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community!
    Thanks! 💪

fucked up hotel room

danny81

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
me and a few buddies went on vacation and stayed in a hotel. while there we got drunk and idk what we did but when we woke up there were about 10-15 knicks in the wall. the hotel called us up and I guess they want compensaton what should we do?

pay for the damages now or pay for the damages and court fees later.

me and a few buddies went on vacation and stayed in a hotel. while there we got drunk and idk what we did but when we woke up there were about 10-15 knicks in the wall. the hotel called us up and I guess they want compensaton what should we do?

I know you are underage, I'm assuming you were with someone who was at least 18?

As of right now, the person who actually got you the room is responsible. Do you want that person to get in trouble? No?

Only choice it to pay or that person could face jail time.

You probably won't have the option to hire anyone, they will probably just send the maintenance crew in to patch and paint and then give you a bill....

yah im definetly going to pay. how much would you guess it would cost?

Probably a few 100 bucks.

When I was at my lowest I completely trashed a hotel room. I broke the vanity mirror, tore the bathroom door off the hinges, broke the phone, and shattered a few hanging pictures.

That cost me exactly $1000.

IML Gear Cream!

I hear ya danny. I sux in a way ... but in another way you were there and could have been the voice of reason too, right? No matter how you slice it you and everyone there will get a bill and be required to pay it. The hotel will fix it. After the repairs are done they will give you the bill, but the cost should be split up between the guys that did the damage. They should be the ones who should pay it all ... and I'd be all over that one if I were you.

Someone would either be paying up or :paddle:. If it were a friend I'd be flexible about it, but for people who were nothing more than acquaintances I'd be pretty demanding about it. It would be a pay up or deal with the consequences kinda situation for me.

Hmmm you are 15 and you rented a hotel room? Interesting.

Same kinda thing happened to me. I was the only 18 year old so I got the room under my name at pretty nice hotel. Two of my friends were in the bathroom and got into a little scuffle or whatever and someone ended up kicking a huge hole in the door. The hotel didn't believe the story that someone accidentally slipped getting out of the shower (maybe because the hole was about the exact size of a foot and the room reeked on alcohol). Luckily I was only charged $100.00 (no one else would fess up so I of course take the blame since it was under my name). What pissed me off was that the two who caused the damage couldn't come up with all the money so I had to take some of my belongings and pawn them off, because I was a shit broke high school student. I laugh now, but I was heated then. Point of the story...don't put your name on a room where there will be heavy drinking or if you will not be there. I haven't since this incident.

Sure you should pay. You were part of it with your friends.

Don't like the outcome, don't hang out with them.

yah i really shouldnt pay, but we are gonna split it and they are my freinds w.e =\

What is with you fucking kids and your dumb fucking friends. With friends like you guys have, who needs enemies.

What is with you fucking kids and your dumb fucking friends. With friends like you guys have, who needs enemies.

:laugh:

Hotels can be a good time when you're younger. It's ashame when some dick has to ruin it for everyone else. Seriously who breaks sh*t at a party? I've been as drunk as drunk gets and I'd never break something just to break something, especially if it wasn't mine.

What is with you dumb fucking kids and your dumb fucking friends. With friends like you guys have, who needs enemies.

There fixed it for you.

Basically they are a match made in heaven. Unfortunately Natural selection can't weed out dipshits like these cause of the politics to protect them

It's called buy a bucket of DAP spackle, and putty knife and get to work... son.

What did you do at 15 Iain? Lol ... I'm betting it wasn't all about church and boy scouts .

I did tons of shit. The point of this thread isn't about being fucking up. Its about being dumb and selfish. I was smart enough to not get caught when I did stupid shit. Plus, I never did shit to hurt anybody. I did stupid shit to have fun, and not get my friends into trying to bail me out of trouble because of shit I did. Thats a user, not a friend.

If I knocked holes in the wall, I would pay for it, and I wouldn't even consider a friend that had nothing to do with it chiping in money. No way... no fucking way.

Dude you make bank. You'll be fine.

I did tons of shit. The point of this thread isn't about being fucking up. Its about being dumb and selfish. I was smart enough to not get caught when I did stupid shit. Plus, I never did shit to hurt anybody. I did stupid shit to have fun, and not get my friends into trying to bail me out of trouble because of shit I did. Thats a user, not a friend.

If I knocked holes in the wall, I would pay for it, and I wouldn't even consider a friend that had nothing to do with it chipping in money. No way... no fucking way.
We soooo woulda hung out. As long as you didn't cough in bong that is ... :finger:

Back