Two Thug Kids Punch a Teacher in the Hallway

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 30 of 35
  1. #1
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Posts
    1
    Rep Points
    10

    Two Thug Kids Punch a Teacher in the Hallway






    Two black teens punch out an elderly female teacher
    Female teacher is assaulted by two teenage kids at school and the local town outcries for justice.

  2. #2
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    Welcome back. Damn that was fast ...

  3. #3
    fiendish thingy
    ELITE MEMBER
    fufu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Massachusetts
    Posts
    18,163
    Rep Points
    81654611

    What a bitch. (the student)
    fufu's 1337 Journal

    Your diet will set you free.

    I hate exercise, I love training.

  4. #4
    Moderator
    MODERATOR
    Dale Mabry's Avatar


    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Elsewhere
    Posts
    15,580
    Rep Points
    247492144

    Down Goes Frazier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    If sense were common, everyone would have it.

    4/2007-Current 75th Ranked most popular image 1 spot behind Prince's bulge...

    Check out my world famous Bob Loblaw's Law Blog at http://www.synergyhw.blogspot.com/...Just kidding, it's a health and wellness blog.

  5. #5
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,763
    Rep Points
    6298775

    was he banned before? anyway wtf was theri a reason behind the assault?

  6. #6
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    Quote Originally Posted by danny81 View Post
    was he banned before? anyway wtf was their a reason behind the assault?
    How could there be a reason? That kind of action is not ever to be allowed or justified ... period. There is nothing that teacher could have done that would make it acceptable.

    Lets make up a good reason for that teacher to deserve some kind of retaliation from that student. If that teacher had shot the students mother it would not have been acceptable. If the teacher had shot that student's mother than it should have been dealt with through the law OR somewhere off campus away from the other students.


    On campus the order and safety of the school as a whole MUST come first.

    Burn the little bastards.

  7. #7
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    It won't load for me.

  8. #8
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,763
    Rep Points
    6298775

    well i meant why did they do it other than the fact that they are deliquents.

  9. #9
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    Quote Originally Posted by ReproMan View Post
    It won't load for me.
    I didn't think it would load for you ... county jails filter that kind of stuff for their inmate libraries don't they?

  10. #10
    Bohemian Extraordinaire
    ELITE MEMBER
    maniclion's Avatar


    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Mēns Incognita
    Posts
    27,159
    Rep Points
    982543932

    Quote Originally Posted by danny81 View Post
    was he banned before? anyway wtf was theri a reason behind the assault?
    The teacher dissed him in class, so you know to show how much of a man he is he had to teach her a lesson by cold-cocking her and running like a scared bitch......comeon danny you know the gangsta mentality......
    Coarse edged youth, the irish pendants string from their smiles
    not yet plucked as to slacken the seams
    and drag down the features of age,
    no folds or creases from unkempt wear
    eyes of tranquilty, crystalline-beads
    no sign of despair in their hair, nor their hearts
    but oh they have yet to be experienced and that makes aging so very worth it...ML circa2012

  11. #11
    Registered User


    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Posts
    4,763
    Rep Points
    6298775

    lol

  12. #12
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher View Post
    I didn't think it would load for you ... county jails filter that kind of stuff for their inmate libraries don't they?


    Busted.

  13. #13
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    It won't load for me either (I do "favors" for the warden, so I get unfiltered Internet access), but I get the gist of it. Two black kids hit an elderly teacher and then ran.

    I don't know what the state of the schools are today, but back in my day, those fuckers wouldn't make it to Friday.


  14. #14
    your sisters better
    Rubes's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    michigan
    Posts
    1,143
    Rep Points
    2434976

    anyone have some rope
    5'7" 173lbsl squat:365x2 11/19/07 bench 225x3 1/11/08
    40 time: 4.51sec march 10th 07
    38" vertical

  15. #15
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    It won't load for me either (I do "favors" for the warden, so I get unfiltered Internet access), but I get the gist of it. Two black kids hit an elderly teacher and then ran.

    I don't know what the state of the schools are today, but back in my day, those fuckers wouldn't make it to Friday.
    I just got it to load using IE.

    It wasn't even a man they hit....

    I missed that part from the op.

  16. #16
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by ReproMan View Post
    I just got it to load using IE.

    It wasn't even a man they hit....

    I missed that part from the op.
    I'm using Firefox, too. I figured that was it.

    What color is the teacher?


  17. #17
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,968
    Rep Points
    1115136028

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher View Post
    How could there be a reason? That kind of action is not ever to be allowed or justified ... period. There is nothing that teacher could have done that would make it acceptable.

    Lets make up a good reason for that teacher to deserve some kind of retaliation from that student. If that teacher had shot the students mother it would not have been acceptable. If the teacher had shot that student's mother than it should have been dealt with through the law OR somewhere off campus away from the other students.


    On campus the order and safety of the school as a whole MUST come first.

    Burn the little bastards.


    I don't agree. If someone as much as looks at my mother the wrong way, I will rip their arms off. Now outside of assaulting mothers, I agree with you. There is no reason to do wha tthose kids did.
    Fucking Determined!

  18. #18
    Señor Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    MCx2's Avatar


    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Florida, USA
    Posts
    7,870
    Rep Points
    37022201

    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    I'm using Firefox, too. I figured that was it.

    What color is the teacher?
    She looked like Minnie Pearl from my perspective.

  19. #19
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,968
    Rep Points
    1115136028

    That is Mobile. I live 6 miles from the school that took place at. We have a horrible nigger problem here. I can drive 30 minutes over to Bay Minette or Daphne and all of the black people are cool as hell. They treat you with respect, and you treat them with respect back. I would say Mobile is 10% white people, 10% black people, 35% hillbilly rednecks, 35% niggers, and 10% illegal beaners. All of the rich people are moving across the bay to get away from these fucks. Midtown is turning into a ghetto, and Mobile can't find teachers to teach at schools like Murphy and Blunt. I have got to get the hell out of here.
    Fucking Determined!

  20. #20
    Ur1nOnly
    Hialeahchico's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    miami, FL
    Posts
    170
    Rep Points
    10

    we dont know what kind of verbal abuse or the reason that led this kid to do this. Still there is no excuse to knock grandma out

  21. #21
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    I don't agree. If someone as much as looks at my mother the wrong way, I will rip their arms off. Now outside of assaulting mothers, I agree with you. There is no reason to do what those kids did.
    Yeah but that's YOUR issue ... don't do it on school grounds. I use this as an example because it will hit so many people the way it hit you. Rip her arms off on your time away from school. We have to elevate our school grounds above the level the freaks now see it at. You use violence on school grounds you get fried ... period.

  22. #22
    Senior Member
    ELITE MEMBER
    Doublebase's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Gender
    Male
    Location
    Philly
    Posts
    8,299
    Rep Points
    83671955

    Wouldn't load for me either. Tried searching for it on youtube and came across this great vid again. Had to post for the 5th time.

    YouTube - Teacher Punch

  23. #23
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2131704863

    3 teachers knocked my son out and locked him in the dark. the police here are frustrated with the bullshit teachers get away with here and they have told me we are far from the only family that has had problems "like this" with the school. other students have come forward and a little girl recently ratted on the school nurse for locking her in a closet in the dark. sorry but i'd wait n hear the student's explanation before judging them too harshly. it's really frustrating when the justice system breaks down and a certain group of people get away with doing shit to our kids we'd lose custody of them for.

    i was beaten as a kid and suffered some serious emotional abuse as a young child, some really sick shit. i still never went thru what my son did after the assault at his school. he's being treated for ptsd and i think a lot of that is from the emotional toll of nothing happening to the women that hurt him. he stopped sleeping in his own bed, stopped going to see his friends, had nightmares of falling into a black hole, was terrified to go into the school itself, and eventually needed the security of being in the same room with me day n night. his crime.... not taking off his coat because he was cold.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  24. #24
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2131704863

    http://www.dudehelp.com/_odd_media/u...1ed7655e70.wmv

    use this n open with windows media player

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  25. #25
    Lift or Die
    ELITE MEMBER
    BoneCrusher's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Austin Texas
    Posts
    8,588
    Rep Points
    10178302

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    3 teachers knocked my son out and locked him in the dark. the police here are frustrated with the bullshit teachers get away with here and they have told me we are far from the only family that has had problems "like this" with the school. other students have come forward and a little girl recently ratted on the school nurse for locking her in a closet in the dark. sorry but i'd wait n hear the student's explanation before judging them too harshly. it's really frustrating when the justice system breaks down and a certain group of people get away with doing shit to our kids we'd lose custody of them for.

    i was beaten as a kid and suffered some serious emotional abuse as a young child, some really sick shit. i still never went thru what my son did after the assault at his school. he's being treated for ptsd and i think a lot of that is from the emotional toll of nothing happening to the women that hurt him. he stopped sleeping in his own bed, stopped going to see his friends, had nightmares of falling into a black hole, was terrified to go into the school itself, and eventually needed the security of being in the same room with me day n night. his crime.... not taking off his coat because he was cold.
    I'd go balistic with the teacher(s) and system that allowed it to happen. If I felt the system was going to hide it then I'd go mid-evil in a very private manor and ensure it never happened again. Gender nor age would hamper my my efforts.

    None of that justifies jeopardizing the school itself. Take it too the law. Take to the PTA, CPS, and the media. Violence is not to ever be allowed on the school grounds though ... too many innocent kids would be in all manor of harm's way if it gets out of hand. It just cannot be tolerated.

  26. #26
    Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER
    Little Wing's Avatar


    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Gender
    Female
    Location
    Bangor, Maine
    Posts
    36,723
    Rep Points
    2131704863

    i got a lawyer n she forced the school to pay for a private tutor at home. i felt so outraged at the perversion of justice behind it all but if i had done what i wanted to i wouldn't be here with my kids now.

    you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

    ...






  27. #27
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,968
    Rep Points
    1115136028

    Quote Originally Posted by BoneCrusher View Post
    Yeah but that's YOUR issue ... don't do it on school grounds. I use this as an example because it will hit so many people the way it hit you. Rip her arms off on your time away from school. We have to elevate our school grounds above the level the freaks now see it at. You use violence on school grounds you get fried ... period.

    Ok, I agree with that now that you put it that way. We had a bitch teacher when I was in high school. She was a grade A bitch. She took pleasure in putting kids down and being a condescending whore. We never went after her at school. Instead, we drove to her house at 2:30 in the morning and filled the inside of her car with raw eggs. We took time to really rub them into the carpet of the floor board and in the cloth seats. Me and a buddy broke into her classroom one night. I took a piss on her typewriter on her desk, and my7 buddy took a shit on her potted plant in the corner. We rolled her yard every year. For every time she started being a bitch for no reason, we retaliated somehow, but we always did funny shit. We went out to hurt anyone, only to piss her off.

    Oh yeah, she had a closet that was looked with a pad lock. One day she forgot to lock the pad lock, then she took one of our friends to the office for some dumb shit. She had a radio that she played cassettes of literature stories and shit like that. We plugged the radio up in the closet, tuned the FM station to 93blx, the local rap station, turned the volume all the way up, locked the closet, then finally shoved a number two pencil into the lock and broke the lead off in the lock so nobody could open the lock. When she got back, she was pissed off. The radio was blaring rap music, she got her key stuck in the lock and couldn't get her keys out, we were snickering and laughing, and she couldn't do shit about it, because nobody would tell on who did it.

    Hehehe, I laugh just thinking about it. So yeah, I was an immature shithead, but at least we made fun where we could have made violence.
    Fucking Determined!

  28. #28
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,968
    Rep Points
    1115136028

    Quote Originally Posted by Little Wing View Post
    his crime.... not taking off his coat because he was cold.

    The bitch teacher that I was just talking about tried to get me and a friend suspended on a Friday when we had a football game that night and we were both starters. The reason? We wouldn't spit out our cough drops. We both had a cold, and the only reason we came to school that day was we had to, or we couldn't play that night.

    I swear some people pick teaching just because they know they will have authority over people who can't defend themselves. My dad had went to high school with the woman and admitted that she was a bitch then too, and everybody fucked with her because she was such a condescending whore.
    Fucking Determined!

  29. #29
    Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER
    DOMS's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    In a van, down by the river...
    Posts
    32,686
    Rep Points
    1862244849

    Quote Originally Posted by KelJu View Post
    We had a bitch teacher when I was in high school...
    I know how you feel. A lot of teachers, of all levels of education, think that, because they're the teacher and your the student, they can shit all over you with impunity.

    It's this reason that a student would drain the oil from the teacher's car and disable the appropriate sensors.

    I'm saying that I did this; I'm just saying the fucker deserved it.


  30. #30
    Thats Dr. Keke to you!
    ELITE MEMBER
    KelJu's Avatar


    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    In my imagination.
    Posts
    14,968
    Rep Points
    1115136028






    Quote Originally Posted by DOMS View Post
    I know how you feel. A lot of teachers, of all levels of education, think that, because they're the teacher and your the student, they can shit all over you with impunity.

    It's this reason that a student would drain the oil from the teacher's car and disable the appropriate sensors.

    I'm saying that I did this; I'm just saying the fucker deserved it.


    Oh shit. Come clean now, I want to hear the rest of this.
    Fucking Determined!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 07-26-2008, 03:16 PM
  2. Thug Workout
    By 911=InsideJob in forum Training
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 09:19 AM
  3. A little story of how I outsmarted a thug.
    By min0 lee in forum Open Chat
    Replies: 35
    Last Post: 07-24-2006, 11:10 AM
  4. Thug Workout!
    By MyK in forum Training
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 04-24-2006, 08:23 PM
  5. rum & (not fruit punch)
    By ByeGirlyArms in forum Diet & Nutrition
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-16-2005, 09:50 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
-->