• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

In tears laughing

Plateau_Max

I enjoy SkyDiving
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ninjacat28ov.jpg

funny-cat.jpg

sad-cat.jpg

funny_cat_pictures_28.jpg

god i hate cat jokes, whole fuckin internet is full of cat jokes.............. why dont we just rename it to the caternet

Why are you here bashing on cats? Shouldn't you be cutting soap by a waterfall or looking for 4 leaf clovers?

Taking a wee break from the golf circuit, Tiger Woods drives his new BMW into an Irish gas station.

An attendant greets him in typical Irish manner, unaware who the golf pro is, "Top o' the morning to ya".

As Tiger gets out of the car, two tees fall out of his pocket. "So what are those things my, son?" asks the attendant.

"They're called tees," replied Tiger.

"And what would ya be usin 'em for, now?" inquired the Irishman.

"Well, they're for resting my balls on when I drive," replies Tiger.

"Aw, Jaysus, Mary an' Joseph!" exclaimed the Irish attendant. "Those fellas working for BMW think of everything!"

Taking a wee break from the golf circuit, Tiger Woods drives his new BMW into an Irish gas station.

An attendant greets him in typical Irish manner, unaware who the golf pro is, "Top o' the morning to ya".

As Tiger gets out of the car, two tees fall out of his pocket. "So what are those things my, son?" asks the attendant.

"Aw, Jaysus, Mary an' Joseph!" exclaimed the Irish attendant. "Those fellas working for BMW think of everything!"

:roflmao:

An Irish man was lying back relaxed in his garden chair while his wife mowed the lawn. A neighbour poked his head over the fence and told him in no uncertain terms:

"That's terrible, letting your wife do the work. How lazy can you get? You should be damn well hung."

"I am," replied the man. "That's why she mows the lawn."

An Irish woman walks into a supermarket and buys:

1 bar of Irish Spring Soap

1 toothbrush

1 tube of toothpaste

1 loaf of bread

1 pint of milk

1 single serving of Lucky Charms

1 single serving frozen dinner

1 can of Soup For One

1 16oz can of Guinness

The guy at the checkout looks at her and says, "Single, are you?"

The woman smiles sweetly and replies, "How did you guess?"

He replies, "Because you're ugly."

Last edited:
IML Gear Cream!
Is that even an Irish joke? lawl, it could work for anything and Irish people don't drink miller lite.

There I changed some of the items. I didn't actually change the items themselves just the TYPE.

Lucky Charms were the best breakfast cereal ever invented. I just used to pick out the marshmallow pieces and eat a bowl of them every morning.

How i didnt become clinically obese as a child with the stuff i ate ill never know...

Lucky Charms were the best breakfast cereal ever invented. I just used to pick out the marshmallow pieces and eat a bowl of them every morning.

How i didnt become clinically obese as a child with the stuff i ate ill never know...
Lucky Charms is certified stoner food ... :thumb:

I'd burn one and eat a box of this stuff at one sitting when I was a kid.

Lucky Charms is certified stoner food ... :thumb:

I'd burn one and eat a box of this stuff at one sitting when I was a kid.

Back before I cared about what I ate, I would smoke a blunt and eat a whole box of fruity pebbles.

Lucky Charms and Fruity Pebbles are brain food and there is nothing better than that sweet milk left after you've eaten a whole salad bowl full....mmmmmmm mmmmmmmm!!!!

thats actually funny :roflmao:

Why are you here bashing on cats? Shouldn't you be cutting soap by a waterfall or looking for 4 leaf clovers?

wtf? who the fuck cuts soap on a waterfall (and what the hell does that mean)

An Irish man was lying back relaxed in his garden chair while his wife mowed the lawn. A neighbour poked his head over the fence and told him in no uncertain terms:

"That's terrible, letting your wife do the work. How lazy can you get? You should be damn well hung."

"I am," replied the man. "That's why she mows the lawn."

:roflmao:

An Irish woman walks into a supermarket and buys:

1 bar of Irish Spring Soap

1 toothbrush

1 tube of toothpaste

1 loaf of bread

1 pint of milk

1 single serving of Lucky Charms

1 single serving frozen dinner

1 can of Soup For One

1 16oz can of Guinness

The guy at the checkout looks at her and says, "Single, are you?"

The woman smiles sweetly and replies, "How did you guess?"

He replies, "Because you're ugly."

:roflmao: but...
lucky charms are american, we dont eat that crap over here
who the hell says "16oz can of guinness"

Is that even an Irish joke? lawl, it could work for anything and Irish people don't drink miller lite.

im irish, i drink anything alcoholic

Damn straight!

again..... anything alcoholic

Heres a Irish Joke

Irish Hero

William of Orange
worange.jpg

Party and Parade to celebrate

orange.jpg

yeah, thats pretty much the same as if i started takin the piss out of 9/11

Last edited:
Back