Use Coupon Code SPOOK25 for 25% Discount!

Always looking forward...?

Rep Points

Always looking forward...?

Do you have troubles looking ahead in life all the time, instead of living day by day?

I do big time, I am ALWAYS thinking ahead, like trying to figure out where Im going to be in the future and shit like that, and not just living life day by day...

I am unemployed again and I have troubles thinking of what I want my next job to be, I mean I dont want to take a lackluster job because I keep thinking if I wait longer I can find a better one....Instead of just getting a lacking job for a while and when something better comes I can decide then....
    What Would Fetus Do?

Rep Points

Making money selling manure is better than losing money selling musk.

from my perspective i think balance in anything is nearly always okay.
    being a self employed design maker,i have to plan ahead,and day to day.
    but you know what they say about best laid plans

if you love what you do,it aint work
    "Dont trust something that bleeds for 5 days and doesnt die"

Playboy Millionaire

Rep Points

Best advice ever.......Do what you like. It will all come together as long as you do something you like, take pride in etc.
    Second best advice......Balance. If you really dissect the meaning , you will see that balance is key. I'm always working on it cause for some reason I have trouble finding balance, however those that I admire, look up to and learn from all seem to have it. And when I see people doing well , it seems their lives are also usually quite well balanced.
    WWW. ANABOLICSOCIETY.NET

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 19inchpump View Post
    Best advice ever.......Do what you like. It will all come together as long as you do something you like, take pride in etc.
    Second best advice......Balance. If you really dissect the meaning , you will see that balance is key. I'm always working on it cause for some reason I have trouble finding balance, however those that I admire, look up to and learn from all seem to have it. And when I see people doing well , it seems their lives are also usually quite well balanced.
    That is very good advice

my life right now is in a shitty rut, I live in a crap town in Iowa, and have all my life, and jobs are pretty few and far between, so I can't really be picky...Factory work is HUGE around this area which I have no interest in, but may have to suck it up for a while, and I don't have money to leave either...

Ill be 25 this year so its pretty depressing to me right now, and I feel like Im falling way behind on life, and Im not getting anywhere....

meh...This is a pretty deep topic I suppose and I should bring this up with people I know personally....blah..

Im not really expecting to get a solving answer from here of course, it's a topic in my life I feel like discussing though
    What Would Fetus Do?

Playboy Millionaire

Rep Points

Don't sweat it, literally as long as your alive everything is ok. I developed that philosophy when I was young and really stupid. But I turned out allright, and so will you. At least youre not ignorant, you know what is up, just figure out how to change your situation and follow through 1 step at a time. Just think, I gotta do A to get to B etc. And do it. Man, you can go anywhere and do anything, thats the beauty of life. Dont feel stuck, seriously, people up and leave to another country and live there, its all about being proactive .Whats all around you right now is not all there is.
    WWW. ANABOLICSOCIETY.NET

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by 19inchpump View Post
    Don't sweat it, literally as long as your alive everything is ok. I developed that philosophy when I was young and really stupid. But I turned out allright, and so will you. At least youre not ignorant, you know what is up, just figure out how to change your situation and follow through 1 step at a time. Just think, I gotta do A to get to B etc. And do it. Man, you can go anywhere and do anything, thats the beauty of life. Dont feel stuck, seriously, people up and leave to another country and live there, its all about being proactive .Whats all around you right now is not all there is.

That is definitely the attitude I need to have, and at times I will spark up a good attitude like that, but by the end of the day I just get down again, being unemployed is terrible on the mind, I have nothing else to do besides think about how my life sucks at the moment, and using the internet as an 'out' to have fun and bandage the real deal...

Im also in some good debt as I have tried to move out of the town and decided to use credit cards as my source of money....Not the smartest thing I have ever done...

but thanks man that breaks it down quite a bit and helps, think more simple thoughts and make life simple instead of thinking deep about the bad things and complicating things and making life difficult

now I just need to put that advice and mindset into action
    What Would Fetus Do?