• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

what do firefighters,cops,nurses and mma fighters have in common?

DICE

Playboy Millionaire
Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
They all advertise in the gym.HHAHAHAHAHAHA. Seriously, I literally just cracked myself up with this one.

All the cops come in with their pd shirts on.
same with the firefighters.
Nurse guys always wear their nursing pants, the green ones .
Mma guys always got some Sprawl, camo fight club shirt etc.

Just an observation, now everyone get all angry.

For the record 2 of the 4 listed are noble jobs.

And who's number one with the mean mugging while they workout, it's a tie between the popo and the mma guys. But both always look like they smell poop or something.

I have never seen any cops in thier copper unies.....same goes for nurses and mma fighters.....:shrug:

man, I do. I should really get picks, the shit cracks me up. I feel like i am from space, nobody sees the same shit at their gym? I seen it at my old gyms too...their not in copper unies, just the t shirt, same with the nurses in their green hosp. pants.

You could be from space.....who knows?:daydream:

might explain a lot . Ive had questions for a long time.

Oooh I know!! They all make more money than you and they are actually happy with the way their lives are turning out?

Ding ding ding!!!

"Carl tell them what he's won! He's won a all inclusive trip to 19inchpumps miserable life that includes a 3 day pass to the fantasy land he spends most of his time in, bitching and complaining about things he can't control!!"

Wee.

ya, man quit humping my leg loser. I make triple what those professions make. And trust me , I am totally happy with life right now. Couldnt be better unless my dad wasnt sick. Other than that, pretty f-ing sweet.

Oooh I know!! They all make more money than you and they are actually happy with the way their lives are turning out?

Ding ding ding!!!

"Carl tell them what he's won! He's won a all inclusive trip to 19inchpumps miserable life that includes a 3 day pass to the fantasy land he spends most of his time in, bitching and complaining about things he can't control!!"

Wee.

:roflmao:

He sounds a lot like Clemson. They lurk for a while not posting much, then blam! They are bitching and moaning about everything. But I admit, his threads are some of the most entertaining.

ya, man quit humping my leg loser. I make triple what those professions make. And trust me , I am totally happy with life right now. Couldnt be better unless my dad wasnt sick. Other than that, pretty f-ing sweet.

Oh now you get a rise out of someone that can see through the steroids and the bullshit and you want nothing to do with me? Cry me a river Justin.

IML Gear Cream!
The steroids, its true. The bullshit, I SEEM TO BE THE ONLY F_ING PERSON HERE THAT CAN POST PICS OF EVERYTHING.But whatever makes you feel good about being a loser 27 year old who's life revolves around myspace.

19inch you realy have to stop dissing mma fighters. also wtf why would you diss nurses and firefighters. they only help people. and MMA fighters train a hell of a lot so they deserve some respect. why dont you stop bitching on forums and try and do some talking in real life. i wish you lived where i grew up all your bitching would get you fucked up real quick

uh, I never dissed . People seem to read only what they wanna in these threads. And i grew up in a tough part of town. That shit doesnt scare me, cause whatever you can do to me I can do to you. And vice versa. I never been scared anywhere. And mma fighters that have been doing it for years never floss it. There are a lot of em here, all the good ones, you would never know it.And I talk in real life no prob. To anyone.

and on another note, real guys dont wanna fuck with someone who can end them. I dont f with real guys, it never ends cause no one will face a loss.Too much pride.

I never claimed i was from the hood, but youre right, in the ghetto killing is petty. Where I am from you had to of ripped someone off for alot of cake or kicked in someones growshow etc. Anyway, I dont really care, I would diss some petty thug. I wouldnt even be around one, guys I know are a different breed than that.

Wow you are a cranky bitch today aren't you? With all your money why don't you convert one of your palace rooms into a gym? Then you can workout and complain about the bitch you see everyday in the mirrors, because we all know a guy like you would have walls full of mirrors in the gym to blow kisses to after each set.....

IML Gear Cream!
Wow you are a cranky bitch today aren't you? With all your money why don't you convert one of your palace rooms into a gym? Then you can workout and complain about the bitch you see everyday in the mirrors, because we all know a guy like you would have walls full of mirrors in the gym to blow kisses to after each set.....

hey are you in maui? Im coming there for a fam trip at the end of nov. we could work out together and talk about vonnegut, thompson, kerowak, whatever, ya know, just see if we get along in person as good as we do on this board.:D

Ding ding ding!!!

Wee.

Daaaaym ... I've never seen you bust someone up like that before. What impressed me most is that you went classic Bill Cosby on 'em. Sound affects, talking in the 3rd person, and no profanity at all. An old-school asskicking the entire family could enjoy. Definitely a 10.

:clapping:

Last edited:
hey are you in maui? Im coming there for a fam trip at the end of nov. we could work out together and talk about vonnegut, thompson, kerowak, whatever, ya know, just see if we get along in person as good as we do on this board.:D
No I live on Oahu by Waikiki right at the slopes of Diamond Head, but I have had some of my best times on Maui, they have good acid, shrooms, buds that come in packages like bubblegum balls like this:

rainblo_gum_large.jpg

I got a blowjob on Halloween while everyone walked past the car completely oblivious to the girl with her head betwixt my legs and I fucked another girl on a pile of bricks at a construction site at 3 in the morning after getting wasted at Mooses from Noon the day before.....I don't give a fuck if you think I'm trying to sound like Hunter because I've really tried to live more like Neal Cassidy as Dean Moriarty in on the Road or Henry Miller in Tropic of Cancer which are the first books I read after A Catcher in the Rye as a jr in highschool. I had read most of Hunter's stuff before people my age knew who he was from watching the Johnny Depp movie. These authors and books fueled my passion to live a life of going all out and doing whatever I wanted and just being adventurous, how do you think I went from living in a lakehouse in Smalltown, Texas to living a pretty good life in Hawaii? I'm sure we would get along fine if you met me in person, after a joint or 2 of our good stuff you'd get along with the grapefruit tree in my front yard.....

No I live on Oahu by Waikiki right at the slopes of Diamond Head, but I have had some of my best times on Maui, they have good acid, shrooms, buds that come in packages like bubblegum balls like this:

rainblo_gum_large.jpg

I got a blowjob on Halloween while everyone walked past the car completely oblivious to the girl with her head betwixt my legs and I fucked another girl on a pile of bricks at a construction site at 3 in the morning after getting wasted at Mooses from Noon the day before.....I don't give a fuck if you think I'm trying to sound like Hunter because I've really tried to live more like Neal Cassidy as Dean Moriarty in on the Road or Henry Miller in Tropic of Cancer which are the first books I read after A Catcher in the Rye as a jr in highschool. I had read most of Hunter's stuff before people my age knew who he was from watching the Johnny Depp movie. These authors and books fueled my passion to live a life of going all out and doing whatever I wanted and just being adventurous, how do you think I went from living in a lakehouse in Smalltown, Texas to living a pretty good life in Hawaii? I'm sure we would get along fine if you met me in person, after a joint or 2 of our good stuff you'd get along with the grapefruit tree in my front yard.....

I've had a conversation with a lemon tree before.

:dont:

Daaaaym ... I've never seen you bust someone up like that before. What impressed me most is that you went classic Bill Cosby on 'em. Sound affects, talking in the 3rd person, and no profanity at all. An old-school asskicking the entire family could watch. Definitely a 10.

:clapping:

:lol:

Thank you, thank you.

You should see me in person, I do the voices and all. :D

rainblo_gum_large.jpg

I have never heard
of such a Christmas...

Sex and drugs a-a-and
women being set on fire! - :eek:

Back