NapsGear.net

I cleaned 205 for singles yesterday...

The Damned
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I cleaned 205 for singles yesterday...

yippee....I'm still working on the form...but as it gets better my clean will go up and up!!

I've got the double knee bend down...but since I started doing that...I am straight jumping off the ground...great explosiveness..but I don't get under the weight as quickly as I did before. Once I can do both...I think I will be cleaning like a monster!!!

My traps are hella sore by the way....
    Quote Originally Posted by B40 View Post
    No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?
    yeah, that shit!!!

MySpace

Rep Points

Cool man, well done.

I been trying to implement some power/oly lifts into my w/o's. I read somewhere that snatches are better than cleans so I been doing them. Ofcourse many ppl say begin with a light weight but damn I just can't do this exercise with a light weight!!! Argh! I just go all slow and stupid.

I do I think, 4 sets of 4-5 with 65 kg for now. I'm guessing my 1 rep max will be 80-90kg.

I don't think I shall go too heavy though without a trainer, I just can't find one. )-:

Was your traps sore from those lifts alone? I never get sore from my reps so low.

And I hope this doesn't sound dumb but what's the double knee bend you mentioned? I can't picture a single knee bend clean. LOL
    Cow Pimp - If you don't train your legs you're a dumbfuck. I'm not going to elaborate on why. If it isn't obvious to you, then you deserve the marginal results that you get and hideously unbalanced/injury prone physique that you will build.

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

good stuff.

if you aren't getting under it quicker, you may be focusing to much on the 'jump' off the ground. that jump (or the feet breaking the floor) just happens naturally....and sometimes it may not happen at all as you extend all the way and then drop under the bar (my feet barely leave the floor, and sometimes not at all). Remeber, when our feet leave the ground, we lose power. You need to focus on extending and then getting under the bar...not necessarily jumping off the ground.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

Nice going dude

I cant figure out the oly lifts, so all the respect in the world for actually getting the form, haha.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

The Damned
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Raz View Post
    Cool man, well done.

I been trying to implement some power/oly lifts into my w/o's. I read somewhere that snatches are better than cleans so I been doing them. Ofcourse many ppl say begin with a light weight but damn I just can't do this exercise with a light weight!!! Argh! I just go all slow and stupid.

I do I think, 4 sets of 4-5 with 65 kg for now. I'm guessing my 1 rep max will be 80-90kg.

I don't think I shall go too heavy though without a trainer, I just can't find one. )-:

Was your traps sore from those lifts alone? I never get sore from my reps so low.

And I hope this doesn't sound dumb but what's the double knee bend you mentioned? I can't picture a single knee bend clean. LOL
    There are 4 phases to the power clean...first pull, scoop, second pull, catch. The scoop is where u bend ur knees again when u clear ur knees before explosively extending ur hips and knees.

Yeah, my traps get hella sore from heavy cleans.
    No gym for home, work out floor with 30, but is it for 20 like 30 lb when you no lift it to be for men, for 30 lbs instead? or half is 10 for 20 pounds?
    yeah, that shit!!!

MySpace

Rep Points

OT Griffin, but i've always liked that DP. Testosterone in a picture yes?
    "I'll eat all the damned Ham, Cheese, Tomato, Onion toasted sandwhiches I want." -Val

Solar Entity

Rep Points

nice work.

Power Cleans or Cleans?

I'm up to 185 for reps of 4 in power cleans
    "I'm the kingpin you can't win" ~ Safiir
    Journal

Metrosexual
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Great going, man! Nice job on getting good at so technical a lift!

The Damned
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Soul of Sol View Post
    nice work.

Power Cleans or Cleans?

I'm up to 185 for reps of 4 in power cleans
    power cleans...I was pulling from the ground, into maybe a quarter squat.

We're pretty close then, cuz I pull 185 for triples pretty well. Lately it's gotten easier...hence the 205 attempts.
    yeah, that shit!!!

MySpace

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Nice work PW! Form is always my biggest thing. I have muscled 225 for a few reps, but I realize my form is absolutly horrible, so I dont try that kind of weight. 205 is impressive!

Fitness Celebrity

Rep Points

Nice work