• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Save this babies Life

NordicNacho

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
As happens to many young couples, my girlfriend and I have found ourselves confronted with a decision to make about having a child, and we're not sure what to do. There are many options available to us, and a difficult evaluation of the responsibilities and obligations, as well as the joys, that come with raising a child.

Our two real options are either having and raising the child, or aborting. While we'd like to think that adoption is a viable option for us, my girlfriend doesn't believe that she'd be able to give up a child after giving birth to it, and that's not something I'm going to pressure us into doing. We also don't want to be subconsciously resentful of a child that we kept when we weren't ready for it. If we're not ready to raise it, we're not going to bring a baby into the world.

Because of the state we're in, we have about three months to make a decision one way or the other. Right now, we're leaning toward abortion. We're simply not financially secure enough to ensure that we can bring up a kid in the environment it would deserve. It's not that we're poor, we just don't have the stability that we think having a baby necessitates.

Please don't mis-understand, it's not that we _want_ to abort the baby. Although neither of us is particularly pro-life, we don't want to have to have an abortion. We think we'd be pretty good parents, and we both would enjoy raising a kid. We're both from pretty good stock, well educated and intelligent. We'd be able to raise the child in a good environment, teach it right, keep it out of trouble, and introduce a new productive member of humanity to the world. Our kid won't grow up and rob you.

Right now, we just can't afford it, which is why we're here, on this site. We've crunched some numbers, and we believe that, to really set ourselves up in a good environemnt for the baby, we need $50,000. That'll give us the down payment on a decent house, get us a car that runs reliably, allow us to save away a little for the baby's college fund, cover any medical bills (she's uninsured), and give us a little buffer while she's not working.
We Need Your Help

Last edited by a moderator:
If you wait to have a child until the time is "right", you'll never have one. It's never the "right" time.

At this point, the only way you're getting out of this without regret is to have the child and raise it well.

If you give the child up for adoption, you'll regret that you didn't keep it and always wonder what became of it.

If you abort the child, you'll regret doing it because, again, you'll wonder what it may have been like. And know that nothing will ever become of it.

Both of those regrets get even worse if you do decide, later on, to have a child. You'll look at the one that your kept and wonder even more about the one that you didn't.

It's not like you're a teenager and not even remotely ready. You're 30 years old and probably quite ready to have a child.

On the flip side, raising a child is hard, often thankless, work. But the rewards are pretty damn good. There's also the possibility that you'll raise the child and it'll be a monster. But that could happen just as likely to the one that you decide to keep (at some point in the future).

What can I say? Sometimes life offers you tough choices.

If you wait to have a child until the time is "right", you'll never have one. It's never the "right" time.

At this point, the only way you're getting out of this without regret is to have the child and raise it well.

If you give the child up for adoption, you'll regret that you didn't keep it and always wonder what became of it.

If you abort the child, you'll regret doing it because, again, you'll wonder what it may have been like. And know that nothing will ever become of it.

Both of those regrets get even worse if you do decide, later on, to have a child. You'll look at the one that your kept and wonder even more about the one that you didn't.

It's not like you're a teenager and not even remotely ready. You're 30 years old and probably quite ready to have a child.

On the flip side, raising a child is hard, often thankless, work. But the rewards are pretty damn good. There's also the possibility that you'll raise the child and it'll be a monster. But that could happen just as likely to the one that you decide to keep (at some point in the future).

What can I say? Sometimes life offers you tough choices.

Basically hit the nail on the head with my view points.

Being pregnant and giving birth is a very emotional experience.

Yep I wouldn't change it for the world. I love coming home from work knowing he will come running up to me to give me a big hug and say "I love you daddy, you are my best friend" LOL

As happens to many young couples, my girlfriend and I have found ourselves confronted with a decision to make about having a child, and we're not sure what to do. There are many options available to us, and a difficult evaluation of the responsibilities and obligations, as well as the joys, that come with raising a child.

Our two real options are either having and raising the child, or aborting. While we'd like to think that adoption is a viable option for us, my girlfriend doesn't believe that she'd be able to give up a child after giving birth to it, and that's not something I'm going to pressure us into doing. We also don't want to be subconsciously resentful of a child that we kept when we weren't ready for it. If we're not ready to raise it, we're not going to bring a baby into the world.

Because of the state we're in, we have about three months to make a decision one way or the other. Right now, we're leaning toward abortion. We're simply not financially secure enough to ensure that we can bring up a kid in the environment it would deserve. It's not that we're poor, we just don't have the stability that we think having a baby necessitates.

Please don't mis-understand, it's not that we _want_ to abort the baby. Although neither of us is particularly pro-life, we don't want to have to have an abortion. We think we'd be pretty good parents, and we both would enjoy raising a kid. We're both from pretty good stock, well educated and intelligent. We'd be able to raise the child in a good environment, teach it right, keep it out of trouble, and introduce a new productive member of humanity to the world. Our kid won't grow up and rob you.

Right now, we just can't afford it, which is why we're here, on this site. We've crunched some numbers, and we believe that, to really set ourselves up in a good environemnt for the baby, we need $50,000. That'll give us the down payment on a decent house, get us a car that runs reliably, allow us to save away a little for the baby's college fund, cover any medical bills (she's uninsured), and give us a little buffer while she's not working.
We Need Your Help

Help My Baby Live, Please

:spam:

Do it or dont.. its your decision. But seriously, GROW THE FUCK UP. This post pisses me off for the fact you want people to bail you out of a decision that you made.. or want to make(IE: have the kid). Its your responsibility no one elses.. and for all we know you could be feeding us all a bunch of shit and you want to take a vacation :rolleyes: That is if it is your site/kid/situation or whatever

WTF?!

That post wasn't his words? He's just pimping some site?

Thats my guess, since the title of the post is "Save THIS babies life" Instead of "Save MY babies life"

IML Gear Cream!
Im a single man its not my baby. I think people should have the right to abort but I wouldn't want my wife, or girl friend to have it done.

I thought it was a intresting topic so its not spam I make no money off of posting it.

Im a single man its not my baby. I think people should have the right to abort but I wouldn't want my wife, or girl friend to have it done.

Erase that link in yoru original post.. this site doesnt need this type of bullshit post. Again its spam

WTF?!

That post wasn't his words? He's just pimping some site?
I don't know but he might as well have said "I have a 2 year old and can't afford to raise it anymore, give me $50,000 or I blow it's head off...you have 3 month's to respond or the kid gets it....

There's not even a date on that webpage it could've been up for 6 month's for all we know...

Im not making any money off of it. I don't think anyone on this site would send them money.

Whether or not you "think" anyone will send money is besides the point. Like I said earlier its probably some fuck stick trying to take a vacation and its a spam post. I think its an interesting topic, and people can debate it, but with your original post its almost like you posted it. Your intentions are/were not clear

Next time, make it clear that the content isn't yours so that I don't need to respond.

Fuck it, I'm not going to respond next time, anyway.

I know what my answer would be, and I would have no qualms about it. And I think if you have to beg people for money on a website in order to raise the baby, your genetic material should end with you.

I love how "they" don't even give out their identity. If I am to donate anything (which i won't)
I'd want to see identification, pay stubs with their name on it, living conditions with people identified in it, Ultrasounds, pregnancy tests
It'd take alot of convincing for me to even consider donationg to some e-family

Yeah I'd say this is complete bullshit. Read the terms and conditions.
I especially liked this line: "You agree to forfeit $25,000 per violation of these terms."

Also, they use the company Invisihosting, LLC to host the website and collect the money, so that their name stays anonymous.

However, they already made $1,340 (if that number is true) from about 10 minutes of work! Impressive.

That reminds me of that movie "The Omen" where it shows that guys dropping a bloody baby into, well, a trash can or grave (same thing)

Thats not cool. That guy who made that site is a scam artist, or a piece of shit at best. That just ruined my buzz. :mad:

Back