• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Free foods?

PreMier

happy sumo
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I just got on a scheduled diet/food plan again, but I am fucking starving! Thing is I dont want to go over my calories. Is there something I can munch on? It seems the more often I eat the hungrier I get :(

Celery, broccoli, ????

What about spinach leaves or lettuce? Any lo cal dressings out there?

Fuck all that shit is so boring

OATS! Make yourself a smoothie with some oatmeal thrown in and thats a pretty decent fill :p

OATS! Make yourself a smoothie with some oatmeal thrown in and thats a pretty decent fill :p

...but that has a lot of calories.

celery, fat free ranch, tabasco green pepper sauce.

It's pretty much calorie free, it tastes phenomenal, and if you eat enough it actually kind of fills you up.

Check the frozen veggies isle of the store, look for those 1 pound bags of mixed veggies, a lot of times they are listed as stir fry veggies or california style veggies, eat a pound of those, 125 calories, plenty of nutrients, a pound of food (add pepper if ya want... or maybe squeeze a lemon). It's also pretty cheap (about $1 - $2 a pound depending on brand/what you get). You'll have to try a few diff mixes to find something you like... Unfortunately if you want low cal it's going to be veggies, and little if anything else on them, all you can do to limit the boring factor is variety. Fresh raw will taste better and have a LOT more nutritional value but costs more and takes more prep time.

Drink a tall glass of water...

But not with your meal or less than half an hour after. I noticed if I drank a lot of water after a meal I would end up with heart burn. Drinking water after half an hour usually fills me up and I don't even want to think about eating cause my belly is full..

...but that has a lot of calories.

celery, fat free ranch, tabasco green pepper sauce.

It's pretty much calorie free, it tastes phenomenal, and if you eat enough it actually kind of fills you up.

Your body burns more calories digesting celery that celery gives.

'fat free' dressings are often filled with sugar and artifical flavours.

Post your diet plan so we can see and understand better.

IML Gear Cream!
Post your diet plan so we can see and understand better.

My diet is fine.. thanks. Im still hungry is all, and was looking for something better than veggies. But it looks like im SOL.

maybe you are eating to little calories to start? You said you were eating a ton of shit before and your calories were high (despite knowing what they were), and now that you changed to eating healthy, you might have dropped your calories to much. Take a look at that. To much of a deficit right away is never a good thing.

maybe you are eating to little calories to start? You said you were eating a ton of shit before and your calories were high (despite knowing what they were), and now that you changed to eating healthy, you might have dropped your calories to much. Take a look at that. To much of a deficit right away is never a good thing.
I agree. It's probably best to take it down in small intervals so that your body can adapt.

What do you think P-fu, drop about a 1/4 of cals every 3 - 4 days until you meet your new goal?

A low cal dressing? Maybe mix some olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and lemon...there should be recipes online for them...

I agree. It's probably best to take it down in small intervals so that your body can adapt.

What do you think P-fu, drop about a 1/4 of cals every 3 - 4 days until you meet your new goal?

A low cal dressing? Maybe mix some olive oil, balsamic vinegar, honey and lemon...there should be recipes online for them...

a quarter is quite a bit.

a 1/4 would be a lot.

I say closer to 10% deficit for starters. So, if you are maintaining at 3500, you would stary with around a 300 calorie deficit (or 3200 calories).

Thats the problem, there is no starting point. Oh well, I will stick with this for a week and then see what the scale says.. and adjust accordingly

thanks for all the feedback

Salad greens are about 15 calories for 2 cups worth. If you were to have 4 cups of a good dark green salad (like romain and spinach type) with a fat free oil based dressing (which is about 20 cals per TBsp) you can fill up real good for only about 70 calories or less. Walking around doing hardly anything will burn that in half an hour.

Funk is right though you probably dropped your cals way too much way too fast which is making your body crave sustinance all the time.

On a side note... P-fu sounds like a martial art. :lol:

suck it up and eat some veggies! :p

I normally make a big bowl of salad or get the frozen veggies and eat em up.

Back