• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Council of the Gods: A Roundtable Discussion on High School Steroid Testing in Texas

Quinc

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Recently the Texas Legislature approved a bill for mandatory random testing, which could affect as many as 25,000 high school athletes in the coming school year. If Gov. Rick Perry approves, it would be the largest high school steroid testing plan in the country. We went to some of the Industry???s greatest minds for their thoughts on this new initiative, its impact on bodybuilders, Texans and Americans alike.
Council of the Gods: A Roundtable Discussion on High School Steroid Testing in Texas | Mind and Muscle

Fuck thats an intrusion of privacy if I ever heard of one.

Steroids are being used more and more in HS athletis hope that testing comes around in my state..

i know if i was asked for a random steroid test i'd tell them too kiss my ass,no proof/suspision too suspect i am using so hope it boy!

Their cheaters they should be banned from the sport if they test positive.

Cheaters? Give me a fucking break. I dont use steroids, and never have.. but I wouldnt call them cheaters. :rolleyes:

No one is forcing them to play high school football if they want to play they should get tested.

Its an invasion of their personal privacy.. what next, start implementing drug testing(pot) for schools and punish kids that way?

Its none of the schools fucking business.. it should be left to the parents if there is a suspecion(sp). Not the state

In my humble opinion:
HighSchool kids have no business taking steroids,
unless they have a medical issue that requires it.

Back