• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Full body training program

Rocco32

UNLEASH THE BEAST
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Hey everyone, hello again :wave: For those that know me, I've been away for awhile. Things are going well, quitting my job in Aug to finish school (actually finished last semester!!) Sold my Mustang Convertable and bought a motorcycle and I'm turning 30 in a few weeks!!!! Not to mention a new tattoo :grin:

Anyway, I just want some help with putting together a full body training program. I'm working nights and days within the same week so I can make myself get to the gym coherently about 3 x a week if I'm lucky. I looked over the training stickies by P-funk and Cow but those that know me know I can never decide anything without second guessing it unless someone tells me what to do :)

I'm looking for exercises that utilize the Olympic lifts and more full body movements if that makes sense. I'm looking to preserve muscle and stay healthy and moveable until I quit my job and can devote more time to the gym once more. I'm also running outside about 2-3 times a week. Any help'd be awesome.

Geez I was wondering how you were doing.

Have you read P's Blog? he has some decent layouts in there.

Hey Iain, no I haven't. With school and work I was surprised I had time to make that post :)

I like your new Avi, how's the wife and kids?

PATRICK WARD'S BLOG

Check it. It is pretty good. Man I hate stroking P's ego :p

Thanks man. They are doing really good. Little guy is 9 months old now. Growing like a weed. Time flies.

Hows things with you? Why you working? I thought the wife was going to support you going back to school?

Wow, time does fly! I went back to work for just a few months for some extra cash for college and ended up being there 9 months...we got comfortable with money again and spending since I had my job back :( We'll be in an bit of debt when I quit but the cycle has to end somewhere and I NEED to finish my degrees.

Hey there Triple...I never knew you to be a man of such few words :p

He is a man of little pride either, he is a yankee fan.

Welcome back.

I've been doing a series of FB routines for the past year. Pop in my journal for some ideas. Almost all exercises are compounds.

IML Gear Cream!
I am quite edumacated. Thanks though!

Welcome back.

I've been doing a series of FB routines for the past year. Pop in my journal for some ideas. Almost all exercises are compounds.

Cool, thanks YM. I checked out your journal, good stuff. I think I found a nice split from T-nation I'm going to go with.

Kinda disappointed this was all the responses I got, but I guess that's what happens when you leave and come back. Thanks guys for your advice, I do appreciate it.

there are a lot of ways you can approach it.....total body can be pretty versatlie and has lots of possibilities...that is why I love it so much.

Thanks Patrick. I think I'm going with a Push/Pull, Heavy/Light program. It's TC's newest on T-nation. It'll be something new for me.

Might be about a month. I'm quitting my job in two weeks and going to Alaska for two weeks. Don't know whether to start before Alaska or not.

Might be about a month. I'm quitting my job in two weeks and going to Alaska for two weeks. Don't know whether to start before Alaska or not.

What ya going to Alaska for?

Hey there Hee, are you in VA now? Where?

Going to Alaska for an Arts Conference. I'll be taking a creative writing class for two weeks and hopefully a dance class. So how the hell are you? What's going on?

Dance?

What kind of dance? You dance?

Hey there Hee, are you in VA now? Where?

Going to Alaska for an Arts Conference. I'll be taking a creative writing class for two weeks and hopefully a dance class. So how the hell are you? What's going on?

Yup, in VA for now. Just outside of Danville. Got lots of family here, checking out the work situation, deciding whether to stay here or not, but I do like it here!

Back