• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Scared of Supersets

Plateau_Max

I enjoy SkyDiving
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Honestly I think the biggest issue with doing supersets is being able to accurately time the rest intervals between each station.

If the goal is to only have about 30-45 seconds rest time between sets and say 90 seconds between stations... it's very easy to get screwed up by changing the weight on the bar or what have you, and the other people at the gym. If my full cycle includes 5 stations who am I to claim all 5? If someone's on one of them I'll have to wait for them to sit there and fuck around stretching and breathing heavy for a few seconds before doing their set... then have them get up and wipe up their sweat, blah blah blah.

Sometimes I wish I had 3 or 4 workout partners that would be willing to do the same cycle as me and someone to be ready to change my weight for me between sets.

Maybe I'm just caring way too much :)

Yeah I know the feeling. I went to a Golds with a buddy of mine over the winter. I had the same problem. But I went with it anyways....they got over it.:shrug:

Back