• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

anyway to build to build a homemade squat rack or somthing?

Alleyezonme

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
well first i started off with dumbbel squats then progressed to squating with the barbelle, but i only got up to like 105 lbs, and i wood basically just power clean it and then lift it above my head and slowly bring it down into position, i dont kno if this is the best way, but it allowed me to squat for al ittle, however today i noticed a slight pain that still there wen i raise my arm, near my right shoulder blade, so id just liek to take proper precaution, and really get a squat rack/bar of somesort thats inexpensive

I doubt that you can build one at lower cost than you can buy a used one.

What equipment did you use to make it? Who had the skills? Where did the materials come from? How much did the materials cost? What are the odds that all of this will come together for him?

I bought a used rack for $70 US.

I bought it from Play It Again Sports. The best time to buy is in March. Which is the time that most New Years resolutioners give up.

well first i started off with dumbbel squats then progressed to squating with the barbelle, but i only got up to like 105 lbs, and i wood basically just power clean it and then lift it above my head and slowly bring it down into position, i dont kno if this is the best way, but it allowed me to squat for al ittle, however today i noticed a slight pain that still there wen i raise my arm, near my right shoulder blade, so id just liek to take proper precaution, and really get a squat rack/bar of somesort thats inexpensive
This link has some ideas, go about half way down the page for a rack diagram and schematic Homemade Equipment Ideas | IronOnline Health and Fitness Database

I had the same problem i could squat more than i could clean and lift onto my shoulders, i just ended up going to a gym as a casual for my leg day

Back