IronMag Research Chems

clomid vs. hcg....

Rep Points

clomid vs. hcg....

hello, im considering following mick harts training plan titled the chris report he wrote a book on. It consists of three cycles in a years time,,,,first 2 cycles are 12 weeks a piece and the last cycle during contest prep is 6 weeks long. I spoke to him on the phone and asked about pct treatment, he stated that the cycles used arent rough enough to consider pct treatment and tests done on chris showedlevels of no concern of his test levels. He stated that if i am bothered and wish to use a pct anyway, that 2 weeks of clomid should be appropriate and hcg was unneeded for these cycles cause they arent strong enough normally to shut you down to the point of problems in recovery. What i wanna know is , do you guys agree with this statement on these cycles and post cycle therapy.

cycle 1
    dianabol and stromba doses not going to high
    run for 12 weeks

cycle 2
    deca 200mg every fifth day along with 250mg sustanon every fifth day
    winstrol depot every three days at 50mg
    cycle run for 12 weeks

cycle 3
    virormone 100mg every 5 days along with deca 200mg every 5 days
    winstrol depot 50mg every 2 days
    cycle run for 6 weeks leading up to competition

the results he obtained with chris were absoluteely astonishing and these cycles along with strict diet and training got him the best results i have ever witnessed in 11 months. He used no pct at all with chris (his son) but like i said for these cycles do you think pct is appropriate ? thanks - chris

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Use PCT. Mick is a wanker.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

which form, should 2 weeks clomid after my treatment be enough ?

Super Moderator
    SUPER MODERATOR

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Pirate! View Post
    Use PCT. Mick is a wanker.
    Yep. His son didn't train and ate like shit beforehand, he learned to diet and actually go to the gym. He didn't need steroids for that.

Mick is a fatass.

Rep Points

Why wouldn't you run PCT? Run if for 4 weeks, 2 weeks after last inject, I prefer Nolvadex although clomid is better in some peoples opinion.
    "I don't like small cars or real big women, but somehow I always find myself in 'em" - KR

Rep Points

so in your opinion guys, looking at those cycles above listed, qould 2 weeks after my last day of steroids be sufficient ?? even after the cutting cycle ? thanks - chris

Rep Points

correction* would clomid for 2 weeks be sufficient enough for these cycles listed above ?

Trill

Rep Points

most of the time i hear of running clomid it's for 4 weeks at 100 mg/day, if im not mistaken. Cycle number two is a little suspect for not using pct...especially with the sustanon. If anything, I'd for sure use PCT on that cycle but the other 2 ud probably b alright with nothing. Personally, i never like running any cycle without PCT, but it's ur call.

Rep Points

4 weeks. FOUR. And it isn't clomid VERSUS hcg. Hcg itself causes aromitization, so if you DO use HCG, still finish with Nolva or Clom
    195 @ 10%
    B/S/D:320/385/445

Gatekepper
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Use HCG on cycle and SERMs during pct for at least 4 weeks.
    Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

How to Use HCG

Rep Points

the only thing mick used during all these cycles was nolvadex everyday during all three cycles and a lil proviron everyday on cycle 2 only................as for my self, i was thinking of taking nolvadex every during all these cycles and for a few weeks after each one, also i think clomid for 4 weeks after cycle 2 should be enough here, does anyone think otherwise ? let me know all of your opinions i value man , thanks