gamer question

Thread: gamer question

Rep Points

gamer question

The other day at work a fellow employee said his sons download video games i.e nintendo wii, ps2, etc... for free. He didn't know the site but is going to get it from his son. Anyone ever hear of such website?

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by BigPapaPump68 View Post
    The other day at work a fellow employee said his sons download video games i.e nintendo wii, ps2, etc... for free. He didn't know the site but is going to get it from his son. Anyone ever hear of such website?
    google roms and emulators. you should get a bunch of hits.

Rep Points

I wish I understood that language lol. Seroiusly, I have no clue how to put a game on the wii.

Rep Points

wait he downloads the game then puts them on a disc to put them in his wii?

Voodoo Doll
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

i think you might need a modchip for your console. i download games, mount them with power iso and play them on my pc.

hackenslash ยป Wii modchip now available in RP

you don't get what you wish for ~ you get what you work for

Rep Points

Yes, he plays them on his wii and ps2.
    I did see the modchips, but I wouldn't want to mess my system up by installing it. I am not to sure on how to acutally get these to work though, even playin them on comp. Thanks for your help guys and gal.

Rep Points

there is no wii emulator for the pc... you have to get a modchip and than you can play bootleg games, but I think the PS3 will be hakced soon, and iso will be available for download (give it a year time)

Rep Points

how about the PS2 i stopped playing video games because i dont want to waste my money, but i mean if i can get them for free then w.e how do you get them?

SHRUG LIKE YOU MEAN IT

Rep Points

most bittorrent sites hate a console games section. like people said, you just need to find somebody who can chip it for you.
    http://www.getlifting.info

Disclaimer: All health, fitness, diet, nutrition, anabolic steroid & supplement information posted here is intended for educational and informational purposes only, and is not intended as a substitute for proper medical advice from a medical doctor. We do not condone the use of anabolic steroids (AAS), all information about AAS is for educational and entertainment purposes only. If you choose to use AAS it's your responsibility to know the laws of the country that you live in. Consult your physician or health care professional before performing any of the exercises, or following any diet, nutrition or supplement advice described on this website.

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by danny81 View Post
    how about the PS2 i stopped playing video games because i dont want to waste my money, but i mean if i can get them for free then w.e how do you get them?
    for the ps2, there is a cd, and little tool you can use to play bootleg games (you don't need to open up the ps2)... google it

Napalm is sticky!
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

There are very few roms (free games) for the big consoles like ps2 or wii online becuase they are so big, no website can handle the bandwith. The best way to get working freegames for those consoles requires alot of patience,
    You have to download a program called MirC (bassically worlwide chat servers working on a secure line) You want to search for warez channels or roms channels once your here, you basicaly directly connect through IP onto a server and your now able to D/L whatever files they have (games, movies, music, software). I use to do it but its not worth he time it takes IMO, hope it helps