• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

gamer question

The other day at work a fellow employee said his sons download video games i.e nintendo wii, ps2, etc... for free. He didn't know the site but is going to get it from his son. Anyone ever hear of such website?

google roms and emulators. you should get a bunch of hits.

there is no wii emulator for the pc... you have to get a modchip and than you can play bootleg games, but I think the PS3 will be hakced soon, and iso will be available for download (give it a year time)

most bittorrent sites hate a console games section. like people said, you just need to find somebody who can chip it for you.

how about the PS2 i stopped playing video games because i dont want to waste my money, but i mean if i can get them for free :D then w.e how do you get them?

for the ps2, there is a cd, and little tool you can use to play bootleg games (you don't need to open up the ps2)... google it

IML Gear Cream!
There are very few roms (free games) for the big consoles like ps2 or wii online becuase they are so big, no website can handle the bandwith. The best way to get working freegames for those consoles requires alot of patience,
You have to download a program called MirC (bassically worlwide chat servers working on a secure line) You want to search for warez channels or roms channels once your here, you basicaly directly connect through IP onto a server and your now able to D/L whatever files they have (games, movies, music, software). I use to do it but its not worth he time it takes IMO, hope it helps :thumb:

Back