• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Totally went off of my training

Distortion

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
these past 3 weeks i have done next to nothing! after graduation, all i did was lay back and party lol, hardly lifted at all, i don't know if i gained weight or anything, but atleast i've got back to my normal life as of today, we started football training

thats good and bad... running with ropes and parachutes for 3 hours a day.. sigh, oh well its good

hehe today i was benching and this is the first day of our football training for next year so the incoming freshmen joined us, i guess one guy though he was tough walked over to what i was benching, lifted it and it fell on his face serves him right no one is as buff as me.. lol jk

------------------
get bigger, stronger, faster

I haven't done squat for three weeks either. I have played softball one night a week but that is negated by the glut of nachos and beer consumed afterwards.

Oh well, perhaps tomorrow will be a new day!

Originally posted by MtnBikerChick:
I haven't done squat for three weeks either. I have played softball one night a week but that is negated by the glut of nachos and beer consumed afterwards.

Oh well, perhaps tomorrow will be a new day!

But those nachos and beer were soooo good!

Well, I must say I'm at the opposite end. I've worked my a$$ off the last couple of weeks. I'm telling you, Mule's wife just won't stop. She keeps saying something like she's never had a REAL MAN before and she just can't help it. I've got a crazy 6pack now.

Just had an idea - I need to pimp-out Mule's wife to anybody who wants a 6pack. Guaranteed 6pack in 10 days or your money back guaranteed.
vhappy.gif
vhappy.gif
vhappy.gif

[This is where i would cut on Blue but i wont] I have been working out strong though latley. I have lost 20lb of crap!

I took a 2 week lay off from all weight training. Just started back this past Saturday. It was hard, but I really needed the break.
grinny.gif

------------------
Just because the majority believes it, does not make it true!

ya now i remember what it is like to be really sore, ow, damn

are you sore too prince?

------------------
get bigger, stronger, faster

Shoot, I haven't worked my legs in three weeks. I've got them on my schedule for Sunday. I am really dreading the pain I am going to be feeling come next Monday and Tuesday.
crying.gif
I would work them sooner, but I am mountain biking Saturday and need my legs to be well rested.

Back