• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Philadelphi flyers

Man you guys got Jason Smith as well. Fuck me!

Briere and Smith is wicked.

Smith played for the Leafs, before the foolishly gave him up for a bag of pucks to Edmonton. He is an amazing stay at home defenseman. How long did you guys ink him up for?

You got some good young players, and with the addtion of Briere and Smith, could be a tough team in a couple of years. I can guarentee you won't finish last over all this year, will probably even make the playoffs.

Man you guys got Jason Smith as well. Fuck me!

Briere and Smith is wicked.

Smith played for the Leafs, before the foolishly gave him up for a bag of pucks to Edmonton. He is an amazing stay at home defenseman. How long did you guys ink him up for?

You got some good young players, and with the addtion of Briere and Smith, could be a tough team in a couple of years. I can guarentee you won't finish last over all this year, will probably even make the playoffs.

I heard its for 1 year but im not 100% sure. I thought we made out excellent until I saw the rangers. Drury and Gomez on the same team as jagr is going to be unstoppable.

Back