• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Is there such a thing as a healthy breakfast cereal???

Uthinkso

Go on....DO IT!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Pretty much what the thread asks...I know there is that Kashi stuff and theres always granola. I haven't gone looking really, but I am on such short time in the morning after the gym that I need to eat something quicker than what I am doing now.

With my schedule change for race season, I had to switch the gym to the am instead of after work which is an adjustment all its own.

Anyhow, has anyone ever looked into this? Thoughts.... ideas?

Have you gone to the grocery store and done your own research yet? Personally if I were to try and incorporate cereal I would just look at nutritional facts on boxes 'till I found one that met my needs.

Have you gone to the grocery store and done your own research yet? Personally if I were to try and incorporate cereal I would just look at nutritional facts on boxes 'till I found one that met my needs.

I intend to this weekend, but figured I'd try narrowing my search.

Fiber 1

I like some of the GO Lean cereals too.

Just mind your portion size with cereal though.

Uncle Sam is another good one.

Yeah, Kashi is made with soy.

I think the one i had was Kashi Go Lean Crunch...which was a grain based cereal and didn't have soy. I can't remeber for sure though. It has been a long time since i ate cereal.

Uncle sam is good too.

Yeah Juggernaut, maybe instead of milk he should use melted ice cream...

i use soy on my oats all the time. it tastes better then milk

I love fibre one!!

no! i love soy milk mixed with either choco or vanilla whey. it males oats gooey and delicious

i use soy on my oats all the time. it tastes better then milk
NEVER! I refuse to drink that stuff. I'm all set with the increased estrogen....... thanks.

just take birth control if it's estrogen you're after.

Guess you didn't understand me.

I don't want increased estrogen. Are you kidding me. Increased estrogen is horrible. Birth control is the worst thing ever created for women. It really fucks up womens hormones in the long run and causes a lot of problems.

Soy increases estrogen which means soy is the devil.

IML Gear Cream!
Guess you didn't understand me.

I don't want increased estrogen. Are you kidding me. Increased estrogen is horrible. Birth control is the worst thing ever created for women. It really fucks up womens hormones in the long run and causes a lot of problems.

Soy increases estrogen which means soy is the devil.

In guys too? Maybe that explains my breasts...

oh, well soy is good for me. since cutting out most of my dairy i feel alot healthier
cottage cheese is about the only dairy you'll catch me eating...

oh, well soy is good for me. since cutting out most of my dairy i feel alot healthier
cottage cheese is about the only dairy you'll catch me eating...
So you eat soy and take birth control? That's so no healthy for you at all.

no negative results here. its not like i drink soy by the gallon it's like half a cup a day. Not to mention my skin is really clear and my "rag" is no longer sporadic.

MUST BE SUPER BAD FOR ME X10

You are 18....wait until you are 30 then you may regret your decision for using all that.

My moms been taking it since about my age too. She's had no negative effects at all

Whatever think what you want, I don't care either way. My job here is to provide advice based on knowledge and scientific facts. If you don't want to believe me, go ahead, it's not my problem. :shrug:

Do some research on your own then, and maybe you will believe me then.

Back