Yoga

Thread: Yoga

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Yoga

Does anyone her do it? I have been having problems with my left trap for 2 years now. I have been going to a chiropractor for 2 months now, 2 times a week. I still have issue. A co-worker (chic) mentioned yoga to me. Anyone else find that it helps with muscle issues? Can I learn and perform yoga by watching a DVD?

Rep Points

This Guy is good I have like 4 of his dvd's. Very easy to learn and it feels so good made quiting ciggs very easy. Its sort of hard to describe

Half.com / Movies / Search Results for 'Baron Baptiste'

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase View Post
    Does anyone her do it? I have been having problems with my left trap for 2 years now. I have been going to a chiropractor for 2 months now, 2 times a week. I still have issue. A co-worker (chic) mentioned yoga to me. Anyone else find that it helps with muscle issues? Can I learn and perform yoga by watching a DVD?
    what is wrong with your trap and what is the chiro doing for you to try and help?

is he doing soft tissue work? If the problem is muscular, seek out someone that can do soft tissue work for you.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book

ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by P-funk View Post
    what is wrong with your trap and what is the chiro doing for you to try and help?

is he doing soft tissue work? If the problem is muscular, seek out someone that can do soft tissue work for you.
    When I sit or drive for long periods of time it feels like there is a hot coal burning in the area of my left trap. It feels better when I massage it. He is not doing soft tissue work. He just adjusts my spine. He gave me exercises to help stretch it.

Succinct
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

The main problem I have with Yoga is that they overstretch a lot of areas, such as the lower back, that need stability instead of flexibility.

Magical Apelikemenace
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

I loved Yoga when I did it on a regular basis...

I would never do from a VID though, I don't even enjoy the classes they have @ the gym.

I am spoiled and need a real studio with total dirty hippies instructing and burning incense

Have Problems?... Chances are its due to overpopulation
    Save The Oceans, Save the Planet, Save Your Family, Save Yourself!

Patrick
    ELITE MEMBER

Rep Points

Quote Originally Posted by Doublebase View Post
    When I sit or drive for long periods of time it feels like there is a hot coal burning in the area of my left trap. It feels better when I massage it. He is not doing soft tissue work. He just adjusts my spine. He gave me exercises to help stretch it.
    I would ditch that chiro.....just adjusting you and then giving you exercises is fucking lame. Chances are he "adjusts" 10 people an hour. I fucking hate those quackpractors.

find a good phyiscal therapist, a chiro that will do soft tissue work in addition to adjustments or keep going to the massage person.
    Optimum Sports Performance

"In the beginners mind there are many possibilities, in the experts there are few."
    -Buddha's Little Instruction Book