• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

morning run?

BringDaBlitz94

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I have heard that if you run after you wake up, you burn more fat. Is this true? If so can anyone tell me why?

P.S- If I run after I wake up, when should I eat a good breakfast?

Burn more fat??

True. Why? Because your metabolism is still on rev from the night before of however many hrs without food.
I do recommend some light fluids no nearer than 30 mins or so before hand - lemon juice and or orange juice for the potassium and extra thermosis good - coffee if you're into black and artficially sweet also good. .. glass of milk or watery 1/2 serve of protein shake okay also :D...

For your breakfast anytime up to 1- 2 hrs after your run , providing you top up your immediate muscle sugar stores with a sweet drink or something immediately after youre done and have a protein source within and hour would be ideal.

Blooming tianshi lotus.

So fat free milk would be alright to have 20 minutes after I run since it contains both sugar and protien and a good breakfast a hour and a half after?

I eat three large jars of babyfood after I run in the morning

The morning run is good and all, but holy crap is it tough to get up some days...

try 4:30 am. 30 days it takes a human to set and break habits is what the experts are saying.. by day 14 you've nearly forgotten you're counting anyway. It's just getting starting.. all part of the fun;).

So fat free milk would be alright to have 20 minutes after I run since it contains both sugar and protien and a good breakfast a hour and a half after?

yea. that's probably something fairly to similar to what i'd do myself... except
i'd probably hit other fluids aswell ontopp of that.
..depends how hard you've worked.. but if you feel satisfied until your meal just pump fluids to your own desired satiation.. just do make sure you keep up gylcogen and protein levels until your complex carb and you should be fine.

I have heard that if you run after you wake up, you burn more fat. Is this true? If so can anyone tell me why?

P.S- If I run after I wake up, when should I eat a good breakfast?

It's also far safer to run after waking up rather than doing it in your sleep:D.

On a serious note, yeah, your body draws on its energy stores (fat) to drive your exercise (in your case, your run) as it has no direct carbohydrates to use, due to sleeping for a number of hours and therefore not eating.

Arnie and many bodybuilders then and now, start their day with running a few miles.

as previously mentioned, at least have some form of drink and ensure you replenish your system with nutrients afterwards.

Yeah, it is damn hard to get up some mornings - especially in winter - but it's true, once you get used to it you'll wonder how you ever found it difficult.

If you want to shred some serious fat:

1) run first thing in the morning on an empty stomach

2) don't eat after 5pm.

Seriously.....this thread is fucking stupid....do you guys really believe that shit?

IML Gear Cream!
If you want to shred some serious fat:

1) run first thing in the morning on an empty stomach

2) don't eat after 5pm.

Seriously.....this thread is fucking stupid....do you guys really believe that shit?

I need to learn how to post like that to these BS fat loss myths LOL

Back