• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Cutting cycle short... use nolva/clomid?

dickMan07

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
I am done with 10 days of my cycle, had 3 test e shots of 300mg each and ran tbol @ 60mg a day for 10 days now but my glutes and left quad are out of order due to injection sorness/pain, so i'm only left with 1 injection site now the right quad. Thus i want to take a month off to heal my self and then cycle again... So i will start again in 4-5 weeks.

Now should i use any pct? If so how many weeks would i run it?

I am done with 10 days of my cycle, had 3 test e shots of 300mg each and ran tbol @ 60mg a day for 10 days now but my glutes and left quad are out of order due to injection sorness/pain, so i'm only left with 1 injection site now the right quad. Thus i want to take a month off to heal my self and then cycle again... So i will start again in 4-5 weeks.

Now should i use any pct? If so how many weeks would i run it?

Why not shooting somewhere else, such as delts?

3 shots in 10 days since it's 1 shot every 3.5 days. I'm doing it at 600mg/week, 300 a shot.

I can do delts but with each shot my injection site has become sore and hasnt recovered until now so it could be maybe something in the gear is too high.

So i think it's better i order some new gear which will take around 4 weeks approx plus it gives me some time to get my glutes/quads back to normal also.

I think my options are:
- stop everything for 4 weeks & do no pct
- stop everything & run a small pct
- continue with the tbol for 4 weeks @ 60mg/day then start the test shots after that...

None of the options are ideal, but I'd run tbol until a week after your last test shot and do pct from then until you start your next cycle.

ok sounds good.

also, 2 more Q's

1) Any way to dissolve the test from the quad muscles or something? Been 4 days now since that shot, still too sore for me to even sit down. These have been the worst 4 days on my life..It doesn't pain but there is a stiffness here so i can't bend or walk up the stairs or anything. Ice/heat isn't doing much and i don't want to use any advil... I guess going to a doc is an option but any idea what medicine he would give so maybe i can skip the visit all together and just get the medicine. Don't have insurance so want to minimize the number of doctor visits...

2) My glutes are almost cleared up, no sorness, nothing. Just a small lump but i can only feel it if i push the skin in. It's partly on the upper outter portion and the upper inner portion. So when i start my cycle later is it ok to inject say 1 inch away from the lump or will that cause a problem? (assuming the lump is still there..) I ask because during my last cycle, after the 10th week i had a small lump form and i still injected into it or near it and after that i developed an abscess.

The main issue with the quad is making sure you don't have an abscess. If you do have one, you need to get it treated immediately. You shouldn't have a lump ten weeks later, unless it is scar tissue.

I like to shot quads just before a leg workout. Spreads it around nicely. I don't think you can do much four days after a shot, but you could try streching.

The main issue with the quad is making sure you don't have an abscess. If you do have one, you need to get it treated immediately. You shouldn't have a lump ten weeks later, unless it is scar tissue.

I like to shot quads just before a leg workout. Spreads it around nicely. I don't think you can do much four days after a shot, but you could try streching.

cool thanks!

Back