• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Legs Training

danzik17

Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
During my leg sets, I give just as much effort as I do when I work my upper body to the point of not being able to do another rep, but after my workout is entirely done my legs don't feel nearly as exhausted as my upper body does.

Basically my question is: should I be trying to do more sets with legs to exhaust them more? I know I'm working them out hard, but post-workout it just doesn't feel as if I've completely destroyed them like I want to do.

The movement I'm talking about the most is squats, but this sort of applies to my deadlifts also. I just started those though, so I'm sure I'm not doing the weight I should be yet, just working my way up slowly.

Don't let soreness or being fatigued alter your perception of a good workout. It happens to the best of us, but make size and strength increases determine whether or not you had a good workout.

Well for example the day I'm really referring to had the following:

30 second RI on everything

Lower Push: Front Squat - 95lbs 10 Need to work on flexibility to do these comfortably. Switched to back squats.
Back squat - 175lbs 10,8

Horizontal Push: Bench Press - 135lbs, 10, 6, 4

Lower Push:
Walking Lunges - 40lb DBs 3 walks about 30-40ft each

Vertical Push: Seated DB Presses - 25lb DBs 10,9,8

Accessory: Farmer's Walks 40lb DBs to grip failure

My upper body was killing me at the end and I didn't want to raise my arms, but I was able to walk around fairly comfortably afterward. I was hoping to at least have some fatigue when I was walking back to my dorm, but not really.

don't worry about what it feels like. if you get stronger next, the week after, etc...if you start hitting PRs....if you start moving in the direction that you want...then keep doing what you are doing.

also, what is your training program?

how much frequency are you hitting your legs with?

how much cardio are you doing?

what type of cardio?

etc..

also, what is your training program?

how much frequency are you hitting your legs with?

how much cardio are you doing?

what type of cardio?

etc..

Without going into heavy detail [insert journal advertisement here], I like doing a Push/Pull/Push week, then a Pull/Push/Pull week. On any given day, there is at least 2 lower body exercises whether it is a push day or a pull day.

Cardio is something I'm working on - right now I'm basically just walking half of a parking lot, then running the other half. Repeat for around 20m. It's not great, but I have no real cardio capacity right now and never have really. I will get in the habit of doing this 3x a week, but right now it's pretty intermittent.

Back