• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Training with a hangover?

jasone

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Man, I'm getting too old for this. Last night I had a few beers. I woke up this morning feeling like crap.
Should I rest up and train tomorrow or is it better for me to train today. (Weightlifting/swimming)
I am afraid of doing more harm that good by working out with a hangover.

if you feel like shit, then don't train.

Train hard or go home. It happened to me the other day.

I'd say a light cardio session or something...isn't sweating good for getting rid of hangovers?

I'd say a light cardio session or something...isn't sweating good for getting rid of hangovers?

A hangover is the after-effects of severe dehydration caused by alcohol. Losing even more fluids is possibly the worst thing you can do...

Cures, or just makes you not care about it? :hmmm:

It makes you forget about it.

Id say it depends how bad the hangover is. If its a headache and lethargicness (does that word exist?) then workout, maybe lower the intensity a bit, but 9 times out of 10 you'll feel better for it after. If your vomiting and shaking and generally feel like death id probably take the day off.

My tactic is to train on the day before you start drinking. This means that all the hangover food that you'll gorge on the next day, will be put to better use.

Thank God it's over. It took 24 hours to feel better. Deciced it wouldn't be a good idea to train yesterday so I ate like a pig insted. REFEED!!
The same people I got drunk with the night before did it again last night. How do they do it?
No matter, I've learned my lesson for a little while anyway. Only three % left and I'm at my goal. I can see why drinking has no place in bodybuilding.

Back