• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 💪Muscle Gelz® 30% Off Easter Sale👉www.musclegelz.com Coupon code: EASTER30🐰

Crunchy noise?

chico1st

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
What causes that crunchy noise that people get in their joints?

depends.

when you crack your knuckles, it is the synovial where tiny little air pockets burst.

Other joints, could be a wide range of things.

when you crack your knuckles, it is the synovial where tiny little air pockets burst.
I don't wanna go off-topic, but that's exactly what I keep telling to my friends and family. They don't listen and they're like "Yeah whatever, you're really fucking your knuckles up. Just like the rest of your body with that bodybuilding obsession of yours and all the meat and eggs you're eating."

:wits:

Wait wait wait...so cracking my knuckles WONT give me arthritis, epilepsy, OR aids?

You in particular, probably!

The rest of us, no :D

Awwww :(

I was about to crack open a bottle £2 value Champagne. Thanks for warning me, that bottle is meant for my wedding.

Damn £2.... Don't ever splurge on a women like that :p

I dont think a woman would LET me splurge on her for £2...

Wait wait wait...so cracking my knuckles WONT give me arthritis, epilepsy, OR aids?

No, but it will make you go blind. :thinking: Oh wait, nevermind. That's something else. :D

Speaking of cracking bones...

In the last year or so, I've found that I can crack my knuckles and my neck by simply by flexing.

Freakin' creepy...

I don't wanna go off-topic, but that's exactly what I keep telling to my friends and family. They don't listen and they're like "Yeah whatever, you're really fucking your knuckles up. Just like the rest of your body with that bodybuilding obsession of yours and all the meat and eggs you're eating."

:wits:

LMFAO. THATS EXACTLY WHAT MY FREINDS TELL ME.

Back