• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Pain during skull crushers....

Uthinkso

Go on....DO IT!!!
Elite Member
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
So I was doing my second set of skull crushers yesterday and felt an odd pain in my left shoulder. I stopped immediately, and took a 2-3 minute rest then went back and tried one more. Sure enough as soon as I get to the 90 degree position it feels like somebody is pulling my left shoulder away from my body. Mind you I tore this rotator cuff six years ago. I was using an EZ curl bar with a 25lb plate on each side. So maybe 65lb at the most, not a lot of weight even by my standards.

Ideas??

stop doing skull crushers. :shrug:

does your shoulder hurt during other movements?

stop doing skull crushers. :shrug:

does your shoulder hurt during other movements?

It hurts when I do dumbell flys laying on a flat bench. Other than that its been perfect. I avoid DB flys for that reason, and only work the skull crushers in here and there. I'll take them off the list and its business as usual.

Just dump them if they don't work for you - I can't do skull crushers either.

For some reason my left arm just doesn't agree with the movement - last time I did them even with light weight my elbow gave out and wouldn't support almost any weight for weeks.

There's plenty of exercises to replace it if you don't like it.

Back