• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

clothes

Jesus, I wouldnt wear any of that shit. I bought some of those clothes before and the shit faded, shrunk, or tore easily. They are cheap clothes that dont fit their price.

I love Ralph Lauren Polo colloar shirts. If you have wide shoulders or just a big back, Polo's backs are longer than their fronts to compensate.

what brands do you guys wear? im looking for some new styles. i wear jordan, ecko, rocawear, g-unit, sean john, and armani exchange and once in a while abercrombie

I like Claiborne, Murano, and, oddly enough, Lee Dungarees. To name a few.

Don't worry too much about the brand name. And, for the love of God, don't try to follow the crowd. Instead, figure out which look makes you feel comfortable. Both physically and mentally.

Also, don't be hesitant to switch it up and try new things.

Lastly, be a better person. No quality of clothes is going to make you look any less of a tool or a moron.

Jesus, I wouldnt wear any of that shit. I bought some of those clothes before and the shit faded, shrunk, or tore easily. They are cheap clothes that dont fit their price.

I love Ralph Lauren Polo colloar shirts. If you have wide shoulders or just a big back, Polo's backs are longer than their fronts to compensate.

Calvin Klein jeans will rip at the corners of the back pockets, or at the crotch, is less than 6 months. What a piece of shit.

Last edited:
I stick to Levis...and their Silver Tabs. However, I did buy 2 paris recently that are too long.

I hate to sound like such a 'man' but I guess you have to try on every fucking thing before you buy it. They really arent all cut the same.

I buy my clothes at Target and Kohls.

I stick to Levis...and their Silver Tabs. However, I did buy 2 paris recently that are too long.

I hate to sound like such a 'man' but I guess you have to try on every fucking thing before you buy it. They really arent all cut the same.

Hell yeah. Haven't had any other pair of pants since I was 13. Silver tabs are the shit!!!

All you need to do is get married. Then you will wear whatever your wife brings home for you, just like I do. :pissed:

IML Gear Cream!
Oh yeah, I started buying lucky brand stuff recently, but they are hella expensive. One pair of pants cost close to $90.00.

Levi leg wear, and plain colored shirts.

Ralph Lauren Polo is my favorite brand. I also like Banana Republic for button-ups, Calvin Klein for button-ups and shirts, Express, Nike, and Nautica.

I wear mostly outdoors gear type clothing
along with ripped tshirts and cargo shorts...

I usually shop at REI because of the 100% return policy and rewards dividends.

But lately, I have been finding similar "type" of clothing at Target, and its CHEAP!!!

$13 for a pair of carpenter dungarees to wear to work
and they wear!!

Banana Republic makes nice stuff. I have some shirts from there. I'm more of a ripped up jeans and t-shirt kinda guy.

Polo, Lacoste, American Eagle, Abercrombie & Fitch, Adidas.

T-shirts are random though.

Like Quicksilver Jeans, Just like the way they fit.

Eddie Bauer has some decent stuff, fits nice.

Oh and gotta have the Reef Flip flops. :D

Last edited:
True religion, Ed Hardy, Nike, Jordan, VERY picky with Abercrombie

IML Gear Cream!
Shirts with lions on them and shorts to match(usually picked up from a surf shop); Adidas or DC shoes or flip flops. To work I wear Wrangler Cargo's or Carpenters jeans and a Pro Celebrity Polo shirt with the company logo on it and Clean Energy NOW! embroidered on the sleeve...

alright i got some abercrombie shirts 2 polos and 3 just regular shirts what kind of pants do i wear with them?

How the hell should we know? What type of shirts are they? Are the pullovers, button-down, what? What color are they? What material are they made out of?

It's nice that your taking an interest in fashion, but much like weight-training, you should do some reading.

You need to consider ideas such as, what look are you going for? Sporty? Preppy? Sophisticated? Guido?

You can try to find a "formula" for picking your outfits, but you'll just end up looking like a tool.

here's an idea...that seems to have actually worked for me:
Go up to a cute girl that works there...and ask if she can help.
"I have the fasion sense of a brick"

there ya go. That little gem is for free...the next will cost ya.

Shirts? Who needs em! Shorts:Cargos all the way.

Originally Posted by danny81
what brands do you guys wear? im looking for some new styles. i wear jordan, ecko, rocawear, g-unit, sean john, and armani exchange and once in a while abercrombie

looks like you into that urban look, throw some dickie shorts on and some reebook classics on your feet on top just a tank top. There your set to hit the street fool

Back