• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

peanut butter

BringDaBlitz94

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
i'm 14 (almost 15) and since i'm still gorwing i prefer not to use supplements. so as for protien i get it mostly from milk, peanut butter and meats. i have probably 2 servings of peanut butter every day and thts around 40g of fat. are those 40g of fat healthy or just going to go to my waist line? i mean i read an article about a peanut butter diet and the results ended up showing an increase in fat loss and testosterone levels. so is the fat from pb too much?

I would try to have 2 tbsp's a day of natty pb. But thats just if it fits into your daily allowance. Its not all that great for protein. Its more of a good fat source.

PB is consumed typically for the Monunsaturated fats.

If the fat and Cals fit into your daily intake, then by all means.

At 14-15, I used to eat a half a jar of peanut putter in a sitting :D

I am addicted to eating natural peanut butter along with a scoop of casein protein before I go to bed...I think I might have to cut it out b/c i simply eat too much of it! might have to get used to cottage cheese. is it okay to add some strawberries to make it taste better before bed, or not a good idea with the sugars and carbs in fruit?

I am addicted to eating natural peanut butter along with a scoop of casein protein before I go to bed...I think I might have to cut it out b/c i simply eat too much of it! might have to get used to cottage cheese. is it okay to add some strawberries to make it taste better before bed, or not a good idea with the sugars and carbs in fruit?

I eat both.

I mix 3 tbsp of Natty PB with 3/4 cup cottage cheese and eat it with an apple right before bed.

I eat both.

I mix 3 tbsp of Natty PB with 3/4 cup cottage cheese and eat it with an apple right before bed.

That sounds wonderful as opposed to my idea w/ the strawberries. I will do that, and keep the casein protein scoop also.

How do you mix in the natural peanut butter...my stuff gets so thick it's impossible to mix with anything. just stays as a thick glob. maybe heat it up?

How do you mix in the natural peanut butter...my stuff gets so thick it's impossible to mix with anything. just stays as a thick glob. maybe heat it up?
do what i do-chocolate casein/chocolate whey in 2 tbsp of PB, mixed in with calorie free/sugar free chocolate sauce. Add ice and a small amount of water and you got yourself one handy, dandy deeeesserrt..

IML Gear Cream!
do what i do-chocolate casein/chocolate whey in 2 tbsp of PB, mixed in with calorie free/sugar free chocolate sauce. Add ice and a small amount of water and you got yourself one handy, dandy deeeesserrt..

mmmmm, I'll have that tonight as my last meal...promised my roomate i'd take him to happy hour @ applebees once i got into town from chicago. gonna get the grilled salmon with fresh steamed veggies :thumb:

just picked up some chicken breasts (20-22 breasts for 13$) from sam's club...going to marinade them tonight, cook em' all up tomorrow. very exciting

hey zona, why are you marinating overnight? I never marinate over anymore. It makes the chicken taste like shit. Just marinate for an hour before grilling.

hey zona, why are you marinating overnight? I never marinate over anymore. It makes the chicken taste like shit. Just marinate for an hour before grilling.

If you find a decent marinade, you get the full effect of it since it soaks in the chicken instead of being burnt off an hour later...i've had some successes and many failures but ive found my fav. marinade (CHICAGO STYLE)

Back