• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

Gomez Decimates Gatti

oaktownboy

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
ESPN - Gatti sent packing in loss to Gomez - Boxing

For anyone who didn't see the fight, Gatti went down in the 7th round. It wasn't pretty watching him. He looked old;slow, and just straight out tired. He announced his retirement in the locker room afterwards; of course we all know how retirements go in the boxing world;). I personally don't want to see him fight anymore, after the way he performed Saturday night. The additional twist was Gatti had Ward train him for the fight. They even ran a segment on the training and how Ward would know exactly how to train him, blah blah blah...After each round, Mickey would be giving him instructions and Arturo looked like he didn't even care...

My buddies went to the fight and said he got his ass beat and it wasn't that good of a fight. I'd like to see him stay retired too.

It's good that he retired as Gomez isn't even a top tier fighter and he dominated Gatti. Arturo has taken too much punishment over his career so hopefulyl he stays retired. He wasn't a great technical boxer but he would take punches to give them and always made the fights exciting.

The fight before the Gatti one was the one to watch. I didn't see it but apparently there were some BIG punches thrown. The guy was taken out on the stretcher.

Back