• 🛑Hello, this board in now turned off and no new posting.
    Please REGISTER at Anabolic Steroid Forums, and become a member of our NEW community! 💪
  • 🔥Check Out Muscle Gelz HEAL® - A Topical Peptide Repair Formula with BPC-157 & TB-500! 🏥

perfect food?

GoLdeN M 07

Registered
Reaction score
IML Gear Cream!
Soy beans

Soy beans really seem to be the perfect anabolic food, having no sugar, high in good fats, very high in protein and high in dietary fiber. Does anyone know if soybeans can be eaten without being cooked and where I can find them.

Also are there any other perfect anabolic foods one can eat without having any doubts, probably eat 1 or 2 servings in a meal and be done with it?

Last edited:
Soy has been shown to increase estrogen levels in men, which is definitely not beneficial for an anabolic environment, or so I've read.

idk it says tofu on the stickies which is a soy product.

Besides are their any other perfect foods, there definatrly should be.

There are no perfect foods.

Work on balancing your diet.

Egg whites....I cannot say eggs. To much heart problems in my family and way to much cholesterol!

italian BMT thank you very much...NOT

Soy beans really seem to be the perfect anabolic food, having no sugar, high in good fats, very high in protein and high in dietary fiber. Does anyone know if soybeans can be eaten without being cooked and where I can find them.

Also are there any other perfect anabolic foods one can eat without having any doubts, probably eat 1 or 2 servings in a meal and be done with it?

For me soy beans cause too much estrogen . to me in real terms that means too high BF and early unneccessary menapause. for men it means man boobs and for both of us i believe it means less adrenalin and testosterone and that it dicks with hormone regulation.. with some consider a bonus.
.. but I can see where and why ppl favour them.

Blooming tianshi lotus.

P.s. I haven't read the whole thread but there was an article ( which I also haven't read on the opening page of ironmag.com in the articles list. I have no idea what it says the authors findings are but if you're interested it should be worth a look.

Pizza:

cheese and sausage (protein)
dough (carbs)
tomato sauce (veggies)
healthy fats (trans fat)

one can only hope!

How are your knees?

Perfect lol, I was just sprinting, and jogging yesterday... no pain at all... all I had to do was drop some weight, and stretch my lower body :) I still can't squat though lol, I am working on it...

great to hear!

have you bought a stability ball and been working on ball/wall squats? I went over some progressions in my blog a few entries back.

great to hear!

have you bought a stability ball and been working on ball/wall squats? I went over some progressions in my blog a few entries back.

I have a stability ball, but haven't been using it. I will check out your blog, thanks.

Pizza:

cheese and sausage (protein)
dough (carbs)
tomato sauce (veggies)
healthy fats (trans fat)

Adding it to my diet right now.

What about alcohol as a substitute for water?

Yea pizzas really good, but why is trans fat good? And doesnt pizza have alot of cholesterol?

Other than that, is the pizza from pizza hut and dominos ok?

wow...this thread just got really interesting.

Back